Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top players in the 57th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.Josh Lemaster-PHS-P,SS,3B
2.Adam Blanton-JCHS-P,OF
3.Kyle Horn-SCHS-P,OF
4.Jermey Vanhoose-JCHS-P,1B,OF,3B
5.Matt Hensley-PHS-P,3B
6.Brandon May-SCHS-P,2B,OF
7.Adam Davis-PHS-P,OF
8.Travis Montgomery-JCHS-P-2B
9.Jamie Jarrett-SCHS-C
10.Chris Hess-PHS-P,C
11.Steven Howell-SCHS-1B
12.Braxton Lafferty-SCHS-SS
13.Cortney Conley-MCHS-SS,P
14.Justin Blanton-JCHS-P,SS
15.Daniel Pugh-PHS-OF,3b
"BALCO" Wrote:1.Josh Lemaster-PHS-P,SS,3B
2.Adam Blanton-JCHS-P,OF
3.Kyle Horn-SCHS-P,OF
4.Jermey Vanhoose-JCHS-P,1B,OF,3B
5.Matt Hensley-PHS-P,3B
6.Brandon May-SCHS-P,2B,OF
7.Adam Davis-PHS-P,OF
8.Travis Montgomery-JCHS-P-2B
9.Jamie Jarrett-SCHS-C
10.Chris Hess-PHS-P,C
11.Steven Howell-SCHS-1B
13.Cortney Conley-MCHS-SS,P
14.Justin Blanton-JCHS-P,SS
15.Daniel Pugh-PHS-OF,3b

:roll: Chris Hess please, he doesn't belong in the top 15. He's the 3rd best catcher in a 4 team district and not that great of a pitcher. Mine would be:

1.Adam Blanton-JCHS-P,OF
2..Kyle Horn-SCHS-P,OF
3.Corey Conley-JC-P, 1B
4.Jamie Jarrett-SCHS-C
5.Jermey Vanhoose-JCHS-P,1B,OF,3B
6.Josh Lemaster-PHS-P,SS,3B
7.Matt Hensley-PHS-P,3B
8.Matt Fyffe-JC-P, 3B
9..Travis Montgomery-JCHS-P-2B
10.Brandon May-SCHS-P,2B,OF
11.Steven Howell-SCHS-1B
13. Adam Davis-PHS-P,OF
14.Cortney Conley-MCHS-SS,P
15.Justin Blanton-JCHS-P,SS

Go Eagles bring home another region title!!
Wow hard feeling about Hess. Sounds like a personal issue to me. He must have stuck you out, I think he is deserving, and I dont see why not, He is a better catcher than Sturgill, you saying that is a joke, Sturgill has a horrible arm. Hess did well against us. And you have Brandon May as number 10 come on he is better than Travis Montgomery, Matt Fyffe, and Matt Hensley. May is the best athelete in this region. GO Cards take the regional title from Johnson Central. Also Cory Conley being number 3, he isn't number three on his own team, he is maybe 7th or 8th. Adam Blanton, Jeremy Vanhoose, Justin Blanton and Travis are all better than him. He doesn't do anything but pitch.
"BALCO" Wrote:Wow hard feeling about Hess. Sounds like a personal issue to me. He must have stuck you out, I think he is deserving, and I dont see why not, He is a better catcher than Sturgill, you saying that is a joke, Sturgill has a horrible arm. Hess did well against us. And you have Brandon May as number 10 come on he is better than Travis Montgomery, Matt Fyffe, and Matt Hensley. May is the best athelete in this region. GO Cards take the regional title from Johnson Central. Also Cory Conley being number 3, he isn't number three on his own team, he is maybe 7th or 8th. Adam Blanton, Jeremy Vanhoose, Justin Blanton and Travis are all better than him. He doesn't do anything but pitch.

You were a Paintsville supporter until now? All of the sudden you're from SC it doesn't make sense. I guess you are going with the old cliche' if you can't beat em' join em'. Hess has never struck me out and never will. Sturgill may not have the arm but is much more agile and a better hitter than Hess. Sturg is the second best catcher in this district. Cory Conley beat out Vanhoose at first guess he's not that good. :roll: Guess you're a little upset with or jealous of Conley he must have struck you out once.

Go Eagles!!!!
You may have jinxed yourself there Gipper with the comment of Hess never having the ability to strike you out. I said that once in Little League about a kid who couldn't break a window pane and the boy struck me out 3 times in 2 games...lowered my batting average to .683 for the season.
Funny story JK, Hess is a horrible hitter, and a good sloid catcher, and a good pitcher too. Say what you want but I think he is better than Shane sturgill. Either way jarret is the best in the district and Adams from Pikeville is the best in the region. Conley beat out Vanhoose for first. If that is true it is because he is not mobile enough to play anywhere else. Jeremy Vanhoose plays a number of postitions. Conley is way overrated. I guess all of those statements I said about Brandon May aren't going to matter because he will be playin limited game because he joined a traveling basektball team. May is an awesome balla and I wish him the best with that. Im not a Paintsville supprter there is just more info about them on BGP, I am for anyone except JCHS and the politics that go on at that school.
Hess is a great catcher and pitcher as well, he's an average hitter and when he gets a hold of one it will go a good distance...what about Daniel Pugh of Paintsville? Great 3rd basemen and starts Center this year..IMO he belongs in the Top Players in the 57th
Hess is a great catcher and pitcher as well, he's an average hitter and when he gets a hold of one it will go a good distance...what about Daniel Pugh of Paintsville? Great 3rd basemen and starts Center this year..IMO he belongs in the Top Players in the 57th
Pugh is tough as from what I have heard and seen this season he is coming along great with the bat compared to last year. He is better than 15th, I know he is better than Courtney Conley, just conley is the only decent player on MCHS team and didn't want them to go un mentioned. I would take off Conley and put Daniel Hareless or Corey Young. Both are deserving. Hey gipper, looks like your the only one who has it out for hess. So here is what I say to you and your pathetic list Cry
"BALCO" Wrote:Pugh is tough as from what I have heard and seen this season he is coming along great with the bat compared to last year. He is better than 15th, I know he is better than Courtney Conley, just conley is the only decent player on MCHS team and didn't want them to go un mentioned. I would take off Conley and put Daniel Hareless or Corey Young. Both are deserving. Hey gipper, looks like your the only one who has it out for hess. So here is what I say to you and your pathetic list Cry

Hess' teammates get on here and root for him whoopty do. Hess still isn't on my last as much as you cry and moan. Hess proved to me yesterday just how good he was blowing the game in the 7th according to my sources. :!: :!:
"The Gipper" Wrote:Hess' teammates get on here and root for him whoopty do. Hess still isn't on my last as much as you cry and moan. Hess proved to me yesterday just how good he was blowing the game in the 7th according to my sources. :!: :!:

Oh yesterday wasn't even Hess' fault, it's not likely you are going to win a game only putting 2 runs on the board. I for one thought Hess would hold on to the lead but he didn't even though he pitched a good game up until that point.
He was drilled in the foot by a line drive then the next inning dove feet first after a ball that was hit weakly and throw the guy out at second. I watched this game and Hess threw a gem. He went six scoreless innings and he either got tired or his ankle had something to do with it. Your personal issues with this kid are pittiful. You blast him for a senior leader who gutted it out and wanted the ball when his team needed him. After this game I saw Hess come out of the dugout and I talked to him, ask him he'll tell ya. I also watched 3 different kids, 2 seniors and I sophomore come up to him and say they were sorry they didn't give him any run support. The kid is a leader and a great role model for the younger kids on his team. I sure hope he doesn't read this crap.
"BALCO" Wrote:He was drilled in the foot by a line drive then the next inning dove feet first after a ball that was hit weakly and throw the guy out at second. I watched this game and Hess threw a gem. He went six scoreless innings and he either got tired or his ankle had something to do with it. Your personal issues with this kid are pittiful. You blast him for a senior leader who gutted it out and wanted the ball when his team needed him. After this game I saw Hess come out of the dugout and I talked to him, ask him he'll tell ya. I also watched 3 different kids, 2 seniors and I sophomore come up to him and say they were sorry they didn't give him any run support. The kid is a leader and a great role model for the younger kids on his team. I sure hope he doesn't read this crap.

Wouldn't consider many seniors on that team, leaders in the club house including Hess. If I were to pick any leaders from that team that were seniors it be the Young Twins and maybe Adam Davis. Even though this team loses some talented players the only place they'll be hurting is on the mound. To be a Sheldon Clark supporter you get to watch an awful lot of Paintsville's games.
I told you I was anit JCHS, if that makes me a PHS or SCHS supporter so be it. I live in Paintsville therefore it is easier to see them play. Go watch PHS play and you will see who the leaders are it is not davis or the young twins. It is Hess, Hensley and Lemaster. They are the ones that light fire under everyone arses. Given they are all not model students, they are three guys I would have loved to have had on my high school team and I love to coach these kids. What are you talking about with you " this team looses talented players are you talking about last year or next year. You cant possibly talking about this year. They have 7 seniors and 5 are pitchers. The top 3 are very solid pitchers. Tell you boys Fyffe, Vanhoose, and Montgomery congratulation on getting rocked today. That made my weekend.
"BALCO" Wrote:I told you I was anit JCHS, if that makes me a PHS or SCHS supporter so be it. I live in Paintsville therefore it is easier to see them play. Go watch PHS play and you will see who the leaders are it is not davis or the young twins. It is Hess, Hensley and Lemaster. They are the ones that light fire under everyone arses. Given they are all not model students, they are three guys I would have loved to have had on my high school team and I love to coach these kids. What are you talking about with you " this team looses talented players are you talking about last year or next year. You cant possibly talking about this year. They have 7 seniors and 5 are pitchers. The top 3 are very solid pitchers. Tell you boys Fyffe, Vanhoose, and Montgomery congratulation on getting rocked today. That made my weekend.

Not sure what you're saying in the first line of this post? I believe it is YOU ARE in it for JCHS! Smile Yeah those are some good leaders, fire under them and some good character too. LOL. Just look at your buddy Mojo's signature for the definition of a leader to understand leaders lead by examples as well as putting fire in others' bellies. Yes I'm talking about this year and next year's team. I said except for on the mound. Grim replaces Davis in the outfield. Barker replaces CHRIS HESS behind the plate. Pugh moves back into the infield along with J.D. Vanhoose and Travis Ison. I'll be sure to tell them as I'm very proud they held their own down there against the tops in the state, while Paintsville's at home unsuccessfully trying to win their own tournament.
"JKWON33" Wrote:You may have jinxed yourself there Gipper with the comment of Hess never having the ability to strike you out. I said that once in Little League about a kid who couldn't break a window pane and the boy struck me out 3 times in 2 games...lowered my batting average to .683 for the season.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah JKWON, same thing happened to me in Little League when my team (Devil Rays) was playing against the "Angels", I had a chance to win the game for us and struck out by a ball i coulda caught with my bare hand and not even feel a sting.
BALCO, make up your mind... i've seen you directly say GO Cards, Go Eagles, and Go Tigers in three posts, bandwagon fan are we?
Adam Blanton
Cory Conley
Travis Montgomery
Jermey Vanhoose
Justin Blanton
Matt Fyffe

Josh Lemaster
Matt Hesnley
Chris Hess
Adam Davis
Daniel Pugh

Jamie Jarrett
Brandon May
Braxton Lafferty
Kyle Horn

Those are my 15 and in no order at all just seperated by teams.
"The Gipper" Wrote:
"BALCO" Wrote:I told you I was anit JCHS, if that makes me a PHS or SCHS supporter so be it. I live in Paintsville therefore it is easier to see them play. Go watch PHS play and you will see who the leaders are it is not davis or the young twins. It is Hess, Hensley and Lemaster. They are the ones that light fire under everyone arses. Given they are all not model students, they are three guys I would have loved to have had on my high school team and I love to coach these kids. What are you talking about with you " this team looses talented players are you talking about last year or next year. You cant possibly talking about this year. They have 7 seniors and 5 are pitchers. The top 3 are very solid pitchers. Tell you boys Fyffe, Vanhoose, and Montgomery congratulation on getting rocked today. That made my weekend.

Not sure what you're saying in the first line of this post? I believe it is YOU ARE in it for JCHS! Smile Yeah those are some good leaders, fire under them and some good character too. LOL. Just look at your buddy Mojo's signature for the definition of a leader to understand leaders lead by examples as well as putting fire in others' bellies. Yes I'm talking about this year and next year's team. I said except for on the mound. Grim replaces Davis in the outfield. Barker replaces CHRIS HESS behind the plate. Pugh moves back into the infield along with J.D. Vanhoose and Travis Ison. I'll be sure to tell them as I'm very proud they held their own down there against the tops in the state, while Paintsville's at home unsuccessfully trying to win their own tournament.

How is barker doing this year behind the plate. I have heard a few good things about him in the past and i expect them to get better bt i haven't seen him play alot this year and i was just wondering if anyone knew.

I believe Travis Ison is working on his outfielding instead of alot of infielding so i expect to see him in the outfield and miller at second. JD may not even be aloud to play next year depending on how his arm is.
Ive watched Adam Blanton play ball several times over the years, and im definitely going to take heat for saying this, but the kid isnt the best in the region. He's a pretty good pitcher, but he's not as great as everyone on here claims he is.