Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 10 Players next season in the 15th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Landon Slone(Paintsville)
2. Brandon May(SC)
3.Jamie McCarty(JCHS)
4.Mitchel Riddel(SV)
5.Brad Lowe(PCC)
6.Kyle Rice(JCHS)
7.Shane Grimm(Paintsville
8.Little(SF)
9.Johnson(SV)
10.Honaker(the better shooter)(Pikeville)
Is Brad Lowe going to be a senior next season or will he be graduation this year?
I thought Brandon May from SCHS was graduating, and I'd also put J.D. VanHoose from Paintsville in the mix of players.
May will be a Senior and JD IMO is better than the 10th person on the list. But not the rest.
Lowe does not graduate he will b returning but the thing is he will prob have to start center
In no particular order:

1. Brandon May
2. Brad Lowe
3. Landon Slone
4. Brandon Kidd
5. Mitchell Riddle
6. Jamie McCarty
7. Ryan Johnson
8. JD Vanhoose
9. Brandon Thacker
10. ?????????
These are the players that IMO will make the most impact for their team in the 15th Region and in no particular order.

1. Brad Lowe
2. Mitchell Riddle
3. Landon Slone
4. Shane Grimm
5. Brandon May
6. Jamie McCarty
7. Brandon Kidd
8. Brandon Thacker
9. Ryan Johnson
10. Ryan Little
what about mason hall
Cant have a kid that was third team all-state not number one. Just cant.
And brandon May is a great player, him Slone and McCarty will be next years players. They will be the factor in their teams record. Plus May is playing with team reebok and that experience against player that good will make him even more dominant and creative with his game.
Landon Slone, Paintsvile
Brandon Kidd, Betsy Layne
Derek Case, Betsy Layne
Tim Honaker, Pikeville
Vanhoose, Paintsville
Mason Hall, South Floyd
Ryan Little, South Floyd
Mitchell Riddle, Valley
Brad Lowe, Pike Central
Brandon Thacker, Betsy Layne
"Dominic" Wrote:Landon Slone, Paintsvile
Brandon Kidd, Betsy Layne
Derek Case, Betsy Layne
Tim Honaker, Pikeville
Vanhoose, Paintsville
Mason Hall, South Floyd
Ryan Little, South Floyd
Mitchell Riddle, Valley
Brad Lowe, Pike Central
Brandon Thacker, Betsy Layne

Is that in particular order? Because if it is thats crazy to ever have Tim Honaker that high. He is 10 at best but he wouldnt be in my Top 10. Mitchell Riddle is better than some of the people you have above him.
it isnt in any particular order!
IMHO, Jamie Mccarty isn't all that great. The kid has got a major chip on his shoulder. Anyways, anyone who shoots a lot of shots is going to have a lot of points. Idea
Landon
May
McCarty
Lowe
Riddle
Grimm
Spud
Rice
Helton
Whitaker
Johnson
mason hall
brad lowe
mitchell riddle
landon slone
brandon may
jamie mccarty
tim honaker

and hopefully some players from east ridge will step up and have a great season!
A lot of people have Grim on there list and don't include Vanhoose or Bundy. Come on these 2 players are way better then Grim. I will give grim credit on have loads of heart and hussle though! 8)
"thetribe" Wrote:mason hall
brad lowe
mitchell riddle
landon slone
brandon may
jamie mccarty
tim honaker

and hopefully some players from east ridge will step up and have a great season!

Mason Hall ????? Tim Honaker????
Mike Bartley-Pikeville
"NoWeakness" Wrote:Mike Bartley-Pikeville

:lol: That's about as funny as all these South Floyd fans putting Mason Hall on the list...
"alfus21" Wrote:

:lol: That's about as funny as all these South Floyd fans putting Mason Hall on the list...

Are you saying he wouldn't be on the top ten list by the start of next season?????? Basketball IQ???????
"NoWeakness" Wrote:
"alfus21" Wrote:

Are you saying he wouldn't be on the top ten list by the start of next season?????? Basketball IQ???????

Oh no..I think he'll be the best player in the region next year by far...
I didn't mean to put mason hall, i was thinking a different hall kid i think, not the one from south floyd.

tim honaker could be good if he gets some playing time next year. he seemed to have a decent season last season and to be so young he has a decent game to him. i think that he should have a decent season.
"alfus21" Wrote:
"NoWeakness" Wrote:
"alfus21" Wrote:

:evil: What is your problem with Mike Bartley? How could anyone say he won't be one of the top players this next season? Unless you have played pick up games with him lately you don't have a right to make a sarcastic statement like that. I think people will be surprised when they see Bartley leading the Maroon & White in their chase for a district and region crown.
"thetribe" Wrote:I didn't mean to put mason hall, i was thinking a different hall kid i think, not the one from south floyd.

tim honaker could be good if he gets some playing time next year. he seemed to have a decent season last season and to be so young he has a decent game to him. i think that he should have a decent season.

Tribe I also agree that Tim Honaker will step up next year. He was pretty decent this year, and next year he should get a lot more playing time.
Yea I think that Tim will step up and bring some good skill to the Pikeville Panthers team next year, with some playing time to give him some more court experience, this kid could be going into playing college ball somewhere. We will have to wait this one out and see, but I think that he could really pull this one off.
"InTheKnow" Wrote:
"alfus21" Wrote:
"NoWeakness" Wrote:
"alfus21" Wrote:

:evil: What is your problem with Mike Bartley? How could anyone say he won't be one of the top players this next season? Unless you have played pick up games with him lately you don't have a right to make a sarcastic statement like that. I think people will be surprised when they see Bartley leading the Maroon & White in their chase for a district and region crown.

Wow..Pick up games...That's pretty good considering he has ZERO Varsity starts under his belt in high school basketball....Big difference last time I checked...Pikeville needs to worry about getting out of the district before actually worrying about region....Nothing against Pikeville but they've had some rough years...But everybody does...I just don't see it getting better anytime soon..
Edited by BEEF for content!
I actually played pick up with Bartley 3 days ago at Dorton gym, and Alfus If your think hes so bad why don't you call him up and play one and one and then you can tell me if he's any good. The kid is good always has been, he would have been better off going to The Ville when he was a freshman so he could have started and been the main player but instead he chose to go to Valley where there was talented upper classmen in front of him so that limited his playing time.

Edited by BEEF for contens -- NO personal attacks
Calm down in here guys :?
This thread is under close watch by moderators. I suggest that we stop attacking each other and get back to talking about the subject.
1)Landon Slone
2)Brandon May
3)Jamie McCarty
4)JD VanHoose
5)Mitchell Riddle
6)Charlie Hunt
7) Kyle Rice
8) Shane Grimm
9) Mike Bartley
10)Jaryd Crum
Pages: 1 2