Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tate or Clark?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who's the better player? Or,to be more specific,who helps out JBS the most?
Tate
Tate "Rocks your socks" Cox...Smile
Tate Cox.
Tate Cox won MVP and JBS won the game, but you must remember, we didn't have Rob Warren at that tiem, either. You really can't compare apples and oranges, but I feel Tate is the superior ball player of the two mentioned in the thread.
Clark.
divadawg Wrote:Tate Cox won MVP and JBS won the game, but you must remember, we didn't have Rob Warren at that tiem, either. You really can't compare apples and oranges, but I feel Tate is the superior ball player of the two mentioned in the thread.

Who is Rob Warren and what has he done this year or years past?
Rob is a transfer from Bell County and played there last year. I can't quote stats from his previous year's performances, but I can state that he has made a big impact in our team since his addition. He is an excellent rebounder and has added points to our total in every game in which he has participated. He certainly made a statement in today's game when he and either Justine Jones or Michael Campbell "sandwiched" Garrison Collins and prevented him from running over our team. His point totals may not be phenominal, but he has only been playing with the team for about three weeks and is showing progress with every game. If nothing else, he sure makes our bench deeper and our rotations better. I am certainly happy to have him playing on our team and not on someone elses!

Go dogs!
Tate is the man. If Clark had of been out today abd Tate played it would have been closer. Good defense rattles Clark.
divadawg Wrote:Rob is a transfer from Bell County and played there last year. I can't quote stats from his previous year's performances, but I can state that he has made a big impact in our team since his addition. He is an excellent rebounder and has added points to our total in every game in which he has participated. He certainly made a statement in today's game when he and either Justine Jones or Michael Campbell "sandwiched" Garrison Collins and prevented him from running over our team. His point totals may not be phenominal, but he has only been playing with the team for about three weeks and is showing progress with every game. If nothing else, he sure makes our bench deeper and our rotations better. I am certainly happy to have him playing on our team and not on someone elses!

Go dogs!

OK thats for the info...IMO Hazard will do well in Richmond...I could see them making it to the Elite 8 or Final 4...
Jayrun Wrote:Who's the better player? Or,to be more specific,who helps out JBS the most?

You must be a Hazard fan because a debate over whose better between Tate Cox and Clark Stepp is the last thing JBS needs right now. Smile
Tate!!!!
Tate is by far the best player on his team.
Tate Cox,the man
I'm pretty sure that almost every team in the region would prefer Cox to Stepp. But I'd take Collins over either, just for his height alone.

I suppose the real question could be "will JBS be better next year after Clark is gone?"

I think that Cox and Collins return....as well as Clint. Who else graduates this year from JBS?
Cox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tate
Clark...
Both.
I'd take tate. Way better player. He couldve made a difference in the game aginst hazard.
i have never watched them play but going by what i hear from people i talk to and what i hear on tv i would say that clark helps more..
Lets keep this thread on-topic, if anyone else fails to do so there post will be deleted.
People need to quit downgrading other kids in high school, BAR NONE! The thread is nothing about Collins...and BTW, COLLINS IS STILL YOUNG! Ridiculous that people (grownups) get on here and bash school kids who just wake up, go to school and play sports and have fun and then you get posts like the one above!
Yes you did have Warren at that time. He played in the WYMT
divadawg Wrote:Tate Cox won MVP and JBS won the game, but you must remember, we didn't have Rob Warren at that tiem, either. You really can't compare apples and oranges, but I feel Tate is the superior ball player of the two mentioned in the thread.
Yes you did have Warren at the WYMT!!! He played in the game.
sassy Wrote:.... All he (Collins) has to do is stand under the goal with his hands up, catch the ball and drop it in....

That's what it's all about darlin'....and neither Stepp or Cox can shoot the highest percentage shot in the game!

Shaq can't shoot a free throw either, but it's easier to build a team around him than Koby Bryant.
ARC Wrote:That's what it's all about darlin'....and neither Stepp or Cox can shoot the highest percentage shot in the game!

Shaq can't shoot a free throw either, but it's easier to build a team around him than Koby Bryant.
Collins and Cox play very well together. Cox goes in looking for Collins and Collins knows he is gonna pass it to him . He gets enough blocks to cover anything he misses. Most any of you people would love to have him on your team. thats what its all about darlin
fly on the wall Wrote:Collins and Cox play very well together. Cox goes in looking for Collins and Collins knows he is gonna pass it to him . He gets enough blocks to cover anything he misses. Most any of you people would love to have him on your team. thats what its all about darlin

Seriously, can you read? Do you not get the point of ARC's post...he is saying most teams would love to have Collins.
Choogler Wrote:Seriously, can you read? Do you not get the point of ARC's post...he is saying most teams would love to have Collins.

Thanks, and yep, that is just what I posted a few above my last.

"I'm pretty sure that almost every team in the region would prefer Cox to Stepp. But I'd take Collins over either, just for his height alone."
ARC Wrote:Thanks, and yep, that is just what I posted a few above my last.

"I'm pretty sure that almost every team in the region would prefer Cox to Stepp. But I'd take Collins over either, just for his height alone."
Sorry, I was answering" sassy," who said Collins couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time.
Pages: 1 2