Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Senior Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone catching the game? Also why does the UK players have the wildcat with the state logo on their helmets?
Woodson just put on a solid TD drive going 2 for 2 and a TD. Woodson and Tamme both have UK on the side of their helmets.
Wesley has the state logo on one side and UK on the other. Rafeal has UK on both sides and the Retro logo on the front.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Wesley has the state logo on one side and UK on the other. Rafeal has UK on both sides and the Retro logo on the front.
They are allowed to wear whatever they want, so probably just mixing it up a little.
Anymore updates? I cannot watch the game.
I'm not sure...how did the UK players do?
Good Safety for Woodson, shows he cant scramble at all
South - 17, North - 16
South Won on a last second Touchdown run by Florida WR Andre Caldwell.
Tulane RB Matt Forte is MVP

Andre Woodson
3/6, 27 Yards, 1 TD, 2 Sacks, Fumble, Safety

Rafeal Little
3 Carries - 14 Yards, 1 Punt Return for 17 Yards

Jacob Tamme
2 Catches for 12 Yards, 1 Tackle after INT.

Wesley Woodyard
6 Tackles (Lead South)
Woodyard did the best but they say he isnt ready yet. Crazy
RavenBoy Wrote:Good Safety for Woodson, shows he cant scramble at all
The guy that got him is a top 10 pick and came through basically unblocked.
I heard somwonw talking about Woodyard about how he would be a great safety in the NFL. They said he had the size and the speed to be a good one. I don't remember if it was during a game or during one of the Senior Bowl practices. But I think Woodyard wil have a nice career in the pros.
bluegrassballa Wrote:I heard somwonw talking about Woodyard about how he would be a great safety in the NFL. They said he had the size and the speed to be a good one. I don't remember if it was during a game or during one of the Senior Bowl practices. But I think Woodyard wil have a nice career in the pros.

Yea he might be a safety in the NFL he will probably be like a Strong Safety if I was guessing
Mike Singletary was very impressed with him. I'd say Mike knows a thing or two about LB, wouldn't you?
I think that the best underated player that came out of UK is Jacob Tamme...he shown me alot this year. I like Woodyard too.....if he just keeps on keepin on...he'll be fine
SpOrTsFaNaTiC711 Wrote:I think that the best underated player that came out of UK is Jacob Tamme...he shown me alot this year. I like Woodyard too.....if he just keeps on keepin on...he'll be fine

I have always liked Jacob Tamme. I think he will do good in the NFL. He has good hands, decent speed, and can block.
Woodyard, is another small prototype LB from UK. Very Marlon McCree like, and he has had much success as a safety in the NFL. I've said it for 3 years now, Woodyard will be a safety in the NFL.