Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cincinnati Reds off to fast start.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reds improved to 3-0 today with a six to one victory over the NY Mets.

I hope they can keep it up.

GO REDS!!!.
lol..they played the terrible pitching of the mets, reds started like this last year and what happened
Reds are doing good, we're going to see them next Friday.
dont forget who we are talking about here...it is the reds
dont get mew wrong i like them and they are a decent team, but look at all of the teams better than them in their DIVISION, let alone league
I too am glad they are doing well right now but i dont htink it will last
thats just my opinion
exactly wut i think d30..reds have no chance at all...they just simply dont have ne pitching..
Aaron Harang and Paul Wilson are pretty good pitchers and Danny Graves is a good closer but other than that their pitching staff is weak.

But I think they will do better than expected this year maybe fight for 3rd in the division with the Cubs, who I think are overrated.
lol the reds contend for the divison..um no!.....it'll be cardinals, astros, cubs, some team, reds
for once i agree with Von lol :lol:
wow..has that ever happened...
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:lol the reds contend for the divison..um no!.....it'll be cardinals, astros, cubs, some team, reds

Genius... I didnt say contend for the division I said third in the division which is far from winning it.
who said i was ever responding to you...genius!!...
The Reds got off to a fast START...but thats all i think they are...they are 3-3 now
exactly..someone has common sense out there
that would be me Von lol
yup the reds will show there true color, and will once again prolly finish 4th
more than likely 4th but they may even finish behind the brewers and end up 5th in their division
no!...theyll finish 4th ahead of the brewers
i just suggested something i didnt say it would happen....but u seem pretty confident about everything u say so alright
are u always right, cuz u sure make it sound like u are haha
Only just? Why? : dirty30 said it suggested something you did not say it would happen.
BGRBABE you really ocnfuse me sometimes
Really? I haven't heard anything like that before: dirty30 said I ocnfuse you sometimes.
ahh naw im not always right, just about 50 50 on that..lol
THey in a major slump now catdawg. 13-22.. The phillies killed them last night. :x
The Reds are just waiting for the perfect time to do a complete 180 and win every game for the rest of the year...haha
things just keep going downhill
lol i am glad my team is in top gear at the moment....
All right! The Reds are only 8.5 games out of the wild card! Looking good! hahaha
:lol: :lol:
The Reds are now 9 games out of the wild card and are 6th in the central. They are looking pretty good right now and are on a 5-game losing streak.

Take that you Reds doubters.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pages: 1 2