Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn vs JBS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is everyones thoughts on this game?

Ill say JBS by 9
JBS by 25
Hope DaHorn by as many as possible.
Seeing as how Buckhorn is a small school in Perry County just like Hazard is, I expect the Bulldog faithful to be cheering for Buckhorn in this game just like we did last year.

GOOOO BUCKHORN!!!
You might want to save you're cheering for the JBS vs. Hazard... if Hazard can make it that is... JBS by 20+ .

uk96

Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Seeing as how Buckhorn is a small school in Perry County just like Hazard is, I expect the Bulldog faithful to be cheering for Buckhorn in this game just like we did last year.

GOOOO BUCKHORN!!!
I remember Hazard cheering for Buckhorn last year and I then remember Hazard playing Buckhorn and heckling their players and calling them names. I dont think I would want Hazard cheering for me...

uk96

There have been alot of upsets and potential upsets this week like Pikeville over SV and Hazard over Lee by 1 but I cant see that happening in this one. Cox is not going to play so it may be a little closer so I will say JBS by 18.....
I have not heard that Tate is definite not ready for this game as of yet. I look for him to see limited mins. if needed. Coach Noble and his Wildcats are a scrappy team and play hard for 32 mins. JBS will need to play as a team to put this one away. Crusaders by 10.
Where is this game being played at?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Where is this game being played at?

Perry Central.....Does anyone know what time is starts tho?
Buckhorn VS JBS 6:00
Hazard VS Cordia 8:00
Buckhorn in the upset..they win it by 1

uk96

bobcatfan22 Wrote:Buckhorn in the upset..they win it by 1
If Buckhorn won it would be the upset of the year...Dont think it is going to happen though...
JBS by 14
JBS by 24.
Are these games on radio or online?