Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I've got an idea!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe some one could help me on the details but, what I was thinking was that maybe we could play a season of madden online. The only catch is we need 32 online players. We pick our teams assign a commish. He keeps track of the schedule and playoffs and who plays who. Just thought I'd throw the idea out there.
We could play one game every week and go by this years schedule. Do the playoffs and everything. If any one has any ideas let me know.
Where would you play the super bowl at? and on what system?
If it's on PS2 I'd play but it would have to be after I graduate in May
If it's on Wii I can play.
Awesome idea, but looks like the main problem is gonna be getting everyone on similiar systems. Would it be possible for us to maybe assign someone for each system, to record the results and keep with the schedule. Maybe just compile a list of who plays on what system, have them assigned to a division with just PS2, PS3, 360, and Wii players, then figure sumthin out for the playoffs, if its having a specific date, and playing on a buddies system or sumthin. Would need prob 4-5 players for each system to have a good season. It wouldnt take much to throw up a website to post all schedules, results, a message baord, etc. If we can draw enuff interest, I would be more than happy to help out alot with things such as that. I've done alot of things like this in the past, from sports games to fantasy wrestling to card games. What kind of timeline were you lookng at? Like here soon, or not until the '08 season kicks off? Anyway, great idea. Hope we can get sumthin like this together.
Yea I like the Idea too. Somethign else we can do is have a NCAA tourment. Each player picks a team and plays a fansty schedule of 12 games. than when bowl season rolls around the staff can vote for 1st and 2nd spots in the championship game...Just a though
Seriously, I think that we should do this!
The problem is finding 32 people who want to play on the same system.
I know a few people, that have XBOX Live, that also have BGR that would play, they could come to my house and use mine, I guess.
I should be getting Live here pretty soon so I will be up for it.
This is an awsome idea but its gonna be tough getting 32 people on the same system. Ive got a few buddies that have BGR accounts and would probably play.
I'd play. I have Xbox live. Gamertag jallen14. Add me peeps.
Ill send you a friend request, dont laugh at my stupid gamertag! Im gettin ready to change it though, it is: Xx Iron J xX
Jshort5 Wrote:Ill send you a friend request, dont laugh at my stupid gamertag! Im gettin ready to change it though, it is: Xx Iron J xX
Sounds like a bada$s Smile
BCF4L Wrote:Sounds like a bada$s Smile

I tried to copy Iron Mike Tyson....LOL Smile
This would be a great idea...i play ps3...so just someone msg me if you want to play sometime...