Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: N-a-s-c-a-r
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL, sittin here watchin the 20 Greatest Redneck Moments on CMT. Nascar was brought up in the countdown when racing fell in the to 10. One guy came to the conclussion that this is what nascar stands for:

N - non
A - athletic
S - sport
C - circled
A - around
R - rednecks

I got a kick outta that, just thought I would share.
Haha...that is pretty funny
Smile I liked that!
He!! Yeah!
lol thats pretty good i guess I am a redneck then lol
I wouldn't have it any other way!, LOL..Classic Redneck!
I love Nascar and always will but personally I would rather watch a big Dirt Late Model race than a Nascar race. I go to Bristol spring race every year, but it's nowhere near as fun as the World 100 at Eldora Speedway.
Redneck Wrote:I love Nascar and always will but personally I would rather watch a big Dirt Late Model race than a Nascar race. I go to Bristol spring race every year, but it's nowhere near as fun as the World 100 at Eldora Speedway.
I agree. The World 100 and the Dream by far take the cake as far as any kind of racing. I like NASCAR, but I would rather sit and watch late models than NASCAR.
Unfortunately the sport isnt for us rednecks anymore. NASCAR has made a serious effort to price us out (Tickets and hotels). Get rid of our favorite tracks or races (Wilkesboro, Rockingham, The Southern 500 at Darlington). And Dale, Rusty, Ricki, and Terry have been replaced by Juan Pablo, Dario, and Jaques. Now NASCAR doesnt understand why attendance and TV ratings are down?:mad:
and that why it gets more money than any sport.