Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS vs Riverside 1-24-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions and thoughts.
JBS...as many as they want
Gonna be a real long game for Riverside... JBS names the score.

Good luck to both.
JBS by 25. Hope the Crusaders hold what they can in reserve to have a strong finish in this tournament. Looks like with this weather it will be three games in three days for the winners.

uk96

This game is still on for tonight as of now...
Hey Benchwarmer, do you think that Clark will play the whole game?
KC 1973 Wrote:JBS by 25. Hope the Crusaders hold what they can in reserve to have a strong finish in this tournament. Looks like with this weather it will be three games in three days for the winners.
JBS will win by at least 60 even if they don't play the starters half of the 3rd and sit the 4th. I would think that JBS would at least win by 60..and no people, that will not be considered running up the score!
EOE Wrote:Hey Benchwarmer, do you think that Clark will play the whole game?

No but just about all of it.
Clark should not even play this game, like last year but of course this is his senior year so he'll prolly play but I wouldnt play him no more than the 1st quarter. Crusaders by 40.
I am honestky shocked to see predictions like 25 and 40...I do understand that they might have to play 3 games in three days, but JBS has beaten teams that are 75 points better than R.C by 60..Here is a list..
Beat Pikeville 97-51(46 points)
Beat Betsy Layne 95-48 (47 points)
Beat Jenkins 106-42 (64 points)
Beat Cordia 84-55 (29 points)
Beat South Floyd 110-39 (71 points) and I don't think S.F can beat Riverside by 75 before someone starts. If JBS plays bad then they will win by 60 at the least IMO..
After what JBS did to SF I'd say JBS by at least 65.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am honestky shocked to see predictions like 25 and 40...I do understand that they might have to play 3 games in three days, but JBS has beaten teams that are 75 points better than R.C by 60..Here is a list..
Beat Pikeville 97-51(46 points)
Beat Betsy Layne 95-48 (47 points)
Beat Jenkins 106-42 (64 points)
Beat Cordia 84-55 (29 points)
Beat South Floyd 110-39 (71 points) and I don't think S.F can beat Riverside by 75 before someone starts. If JBS plays bad then they will win by 60 at the least IMO..

I agree that JBS is a 60pts better than Riverside but What are you getting out of beating a team like Riverside by 60????
MVP2 Wrote:I agree that JBS is a 60pts better than Riverside but What are you getting out of beating a team like Riverside by 60????

Benchwarmer Wrote:Points

True.
JBS by 35
JBS 148
Riverside 39
Stepp will score 40
:thumpsup:
MVP2 Wrote:True.