Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Catchers in the 15th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are your top 5 catchers in the 15th.
Mine are Josh Adams, Jamie Jarret, Chris Hess, Shane Sturgill, and Corey Miller. Adams has the best arm, Jarret has the better bat, Hess has quick feet, Sturgill blocks balls really well and Miller is very consistent both on O and D. What are some thoughts?
Adams from Pikeville has to be one of the top 2 if not the best.....I think some will argue for SC's catcher.....depends on if you are looking at defense or offense or overall.
I've not seen Adams play, but from what I have seen, Jarret is the best.
Well the only thing Adams lacked last season from making him the top cather coming into this season was his offense, and i think he has worked hard on it becasue it is finally starting to come around...my pick for best catcher in the 15th would have to be Adams but i know there sure are some other great ones
another thing that makes Adams so good is that he loves the game of baseball more than anything and he tries just as hard if not harder than anyone on the field, if you dont believe me just watch him play...i also honestly think he is able to play small college baseball but still D1 :!:
From watching alot of baseball i have seen a few good catchers. Here is my list

1)Josh Adams
2)Shane Sturgill
3)Jami Jarret
4)Cris Hess
5)?????????