Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central @ Prestonsburg 1/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hall will have a good game but Central will play more to their potential unlike what they showed against belfry the other night...Pike Central by 12
Prestonsburg will be fired up for this one considering that its a home game... I'll take my Blackcats by 5.

Good luck to both.
I'll have to take my Blackcats by 6-8. Good luck to both teams.
Finally a home game for Pburg. They will come out fired up and ready to play. Ill take them by 7.
I think the Hawks want this more so I will go with them.
P-burg by 4
P-burg in a close one. I will take them by 5.
I think the Blackcats will bounce back in this game after a disappointing loss to Breathitt Co. I'll take Prestonsburg by 6. JMO
Ill take Pburg
Should be a good one! I think they are both fairly equal, but will give the edge to the P-burg Blackcats just because they are home!
pike central by 3
Of the games that I have watched P-Burg lose this season, they have lost every one of them by lack of hustle. Good refs, bad refs, or Blind refs..... No Hustle = P-Burg Loss....JMO
I would have to agree. If not just for motivational purposes, then at least for the Future of this team, use the so called "Next Year's Team" to motivate these guys & get some Most important Varsity experience for some of this team's bench.
Only IMO though
absolutely, givem sum bench time if they don't hustle or rebound. there are no Consequences for lack of hustle on this team.
I would have to agree 100%... If your are not going to use your bench for motivational purposes, then at least think of "Next Year's Team". I'm not saying give up on any of the seniors but, TOO many of P-Burg's talented sophomores & Juniors have sat on the bench until their Senior season for the past several years.
I have seen both teams and Central is BY FAR the better team!
Is this game on the radio??
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I have seen both teams and Central is BY FAR the better team!

I always think it's funny when someone uses the phrase "By far". IMO there isn't an ounce of difference between the whole region with the exception of Paintsville and SV. JMO
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I have seen both teams and Central is BY FAR the better team!
And BY FAR, I have no clue what I am talking about because seeing them at the first of the year play, both teams have TOTALLY changed. Big congrats P-Burg!!!
Who played well for the Hawks?