Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tom Cruise's Scientology Rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tom Cruise, in the leaked video produced by the Scientology powers that be, suggests that advanced level scientogogists "see things how they really are" and asserts that when it comes to understanding how to fix the world's and people's problems, "I know; I just know." While controversial, is this much different than the average religious fanatic?

"fanatic" : a person who has an excessive and uncritical attachment to a view or a position.
Mr. Cruise has some issues.... LOL....
He's weird.
I don't even understand the whole thing.
Mayday, Mayday! Weve lost Maverick. I repeat weve lost Maverick! LOL! What kills me is that the KKK wants to bomb all these African American churches in the south but they dont ever go to out to California and bomb the one group of wackos that desreve it LOL!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Mayday, Mayday! Weve lost Maverick. I repeat weve lost Maverick! LOL! What kills me is that the KKK wants to bomb all these African American churches in the south but they dont ever go to out to California and bomb the one group of wackos that desreve it LOL!!!!

I am sure there are scientologists in Cali, but if I am not mistaken, their headquarters (mosque, no less) is in Clearwater, FL. While planning a vacation, I was told to be aware of the scientologists who are most notably recognized by their attire. Black or navy suits with white or light blue shirts.
incognito Wrote:I am sure there are scientologists in Cali, but if I am not mistaken, their headquarters (mosque, no less) is in Clearwater, FL. While planning a vacation, I was told to be aware of the scientologists who are most notably recognized by their attire. Black or navy suits with white or light blue shirts.
Well... Learn something new everyday. I always assumed with all the movie stars that belonged to this cult and all it was out in "LA-LA land" LOL! Thanks for the heads up about Clearwater.
What a freak.
Irony: a Scientologist with serious sanity issues who doesn't believe in psychology.