Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's the better QB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RedSeal Wrote:If they were healthy they would be the 2nd best group in the NFL of wide outs, and im not sayin that they are just as good but they are a bunch of talented playmakers also, and sorry for (sp) of Dallas Clark(Great TE)

Come on man. How do you confuse the spelling of Dwight and Dallas. LOL

The difference between the Pats and olts Super Bowl teams are DEFENSES! The Pats have always had a good defense every year they have won it. The year that the Colts won it....Good Defense. Offense wins games...Defense wins Championships.
OffTheHook Wrote:Come on man. How do you confuse the spelling of Dwight and Dallas. LOL

The difference between the Pats and olts Super Bowl teams are DEFENSES! The Pats have always had a good defense every year they have won it. The year that the Colts won it....Good Defense. Offense wins games...Defense wins Championships.

Another difference is the ability to make clutch plays under pressure.
Stats wise Brett Favre is better than both...but If I had to choose one QB to go with on my team I would definetly go with Tom Brady.
Farve may not be as good as Manning and Brady... but he knows how to win (and yes i know he got beat by the lesser of the Manning brothers, but he has a very young team around him) ... i would rather have a winner than a guy who can make good stats... Brady has the most feared Defense in the league...Manning has one of the worst so teams can gameplan around Manning and not worry bout his Defense... with Brady u cant
CowboysAllTheWay Wrote:Farve may not be as good as Manning and Brady... but he knows how to win (and yes i know he got beat by the lesser of the Manning brothers, but he has a very young team around him) ... i would rather have a winner than a guy who can make good stats... Brady has the most feared Defense in the league...Manning has one of the worst so teams can gameplan around Manning and not worry bout his Defense... with Brady u cant

How can u say this when u have bob sanders on the defensive side of the colts!!!!lol
bobcatfan22 Wrote:How can u say this when u have bob sanders on the defensive side of the colts!!!!lol

I dont like the Pats...but they have Seymour,Harrison,Seau, Bruschi,Samuels,Hobbs, and more...

and Bob Sandsers cant play Defense by himself...(Yes i know that have Freeny and Brackett)... but the Pats whole rosater is LOADED

Excuse my mispelling ( if i did ) of some of the players names
Pages: 1 2