Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Life on Mars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sure doesn't look like a rock to me. Weird.
I just spotted big foot
-scratches head- :confused: hmmm, doesn't look like a rock. But ya never know, its a totally different planet. I don't think any living thing could survive anywhere but Earth. But ya never know...
That is weird. I think it is Elvis.
Smile That's pretty neat.
Wow. That is really freaky.
Rock.
I don't know, it looks sorta real, but I think that we would have found life on Mars already if it existed. Who knows, maybe they live underground in caves or something.
I bet the people on mars are starting the same thread about Earth on marsrivals.com
redplanetpreps.comSmile
Maybe it is the Hills Have Eyes people? lol
of course there is life on mars. that's where BCF4L came from
No way
crazytaxidriver Wrote:of course there is life on mars. that's where BCF4L came from

Haha....nice one!
I have ALWAYS thought that they were. And well, that sure looks like a manlike object to me, lol!
It looks like a trick of light that makes a rock formation look lifelike. But who knows, it may be real.
NASA says that it can't be. That photo took a couple of hours to take with different lenses having to be changed in and out and the object never moves.
Beef Wrote:NASA says that it can't be. That photo took a couple of hours to take with different lenses having to be changed in and out and the object never moves.

Of course NASA would say that, they have things to hide just like the government does, like the way the FBI seized some tapes from Guantanomo Bay interrogations.
Amun-Ra Wrote:That is weird. I think it is Elvis.

Or maybe 2 Pac HAHA!:BigLaugh:
Dont Believe it
No wonder we couldn't find Osama Bin Laden, he is not in Pakistan he is on Mars.
Life on Mars? Maybe not. Life someplace else? Defintely.

The universe goes on forever, and you can't tell me that some planet somewhere wouldn't have conditions that could sustain life, even if it's nothing like Earth people.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:of course there is life on mars. that's where BCF4L came from
What a *******. At least I'm not from the Planet of the Apes like your goofy looking butt is from. Smile
Crab People.....