Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Meet The Spartans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man I love these kinda movies. This one looks to be better than the last one or two parodies that have came out. I can't wait to watch this one, it looks funnier than ****. Anybody else gonna go see this?
I seen the previews for this one and cracked up..the dude playing Leonidas and the Britney Spears shaving her hair was absolutely hilarious..yeah if I can get off work one Saturday, Im goin to see this..I love these kind of movies too..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I seen the previews for this one and cracked up..the dude playing Leonidas and the Britney Spears shaving her hair was absolutely hilarious..yeah if I can get off work one Saturday, Im goin to see this..I love these kind of movies too..

LMFAO, man I crack up just thinkin about it. I just hope that they didn't put all the funniest parts in the previews and the rest of the movie suck like some of the other movies like this...
I agree. I can't wait to watch it!
looks like a good one
Left me disappointed that i spent ten bucks for me and my girlfriend to see this very SHORT and semi-funny movie.
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Left me disappointed that i spent ten bucks for me and my girlfriend to see this very SHORT and semi-funny movie.

Let me guess, they put all the funny parts in the previews.. **** it, that figures. That's the way they did last two or three of these kinda movies.
Actually, a couple of the funnies from the previews were'nt even in the movie
I thought it was one of the funniest movies I've ever saw. I agree it was kind of short. But well worth my 5 dollars. I laughed the entire time.