Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can someone Explain to me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How is Matt ryan the 1st QB projected to be selected on draft day?
All the experts seem to think that he is the most complete QB in the NCAA. I think Brohm will end up bein the first QB selected, but that's just my opinion.
Here's a mock draft showing Matt Ryan as the 1st pick in the draft going too the Dolphins.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/conten...CID=749667

I find it very understandable, he has good size, a good arm, and he is a smart player.
The same experts were split on decided who was #1 between Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf.

The draft is about as much luck as it is study and preparation.
well see, i think brohm is the best QB in the nation. Ryan is good obviously, but i dont think he should go first.
IMO Brian is the best QB in the draft. Good arm, smart player, and always uts up consistent numbers. I don't believe he will be the firstdraft pick, but will be the first QB drafted. The Matt, and then Andre.
I think Brohm is the more complete QB.. Whats sad is QB's are usuallly one of the first positions chosen, on a poor team, usually with a poor offensive line, with poor protection, and usually end up not being able to develope like they should.
As of lately of been seeing more of Brohm falling to 3rd in the QB's. Matt Ryan is a special talent, maybe not first pick but definately top 5, but I can understand the Dolphins wanting to build a Franchise around him. Andre should raise his stock this weekend without Brohm or Ryan attending the Senior Bowl. This should really hurt Brohm more so.
mrfootball03 Wrote:I think Brohm is the more complete QB.. Whats sad is QB's are usuallly one of the first positions chosen, on a poor team, usually with a poor offensive line, with poor protection, and usually end up not being able to develope like they should.

Yea. Look what happened to Tim.
I honeslty think Andre will be he 1st one to go