Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone have a shot at the 15th Region Title?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Pike Central Lady Hawks seen just to unstoppable. Who do you think has the best or any shot at beating the Lady Hawks?
even though the lady hawks played the worst game of their season against rowan co. they would still beat any 15th region team at their best
Anything is possible but No I dont see anyone beating them in the 15th.
March Madness is what they call it but I just don't see anyone beating the Lady Hawks when it comes tournament time.
As scary as it is to me I do not see any one touching the Lady Hawks. However that is what we thought about Magoffin the year Betsy Layne went to the state tournament after beating Pike Central in the finals. Magoffin was knocked out the first round so anything can happen on any given night.
There have been several teams in the last few years, who didn't make it as far as they or their fans thought they would. And, if you're looking too far down the road (oh, let's say to Diddle) before it's time - you might be at Diddle watching someone else from the 15th play. Been there. Done that. As you said, anything can happen.
BballFan63 Wrote:There have been several teams in the last few years, who didn't make it as far as they or their fans thought they would. And, if you're looking too far down the road (oh, let's say to Diddle) before it's time - you might be at Diddle watching someone else from the 15th play. Been there. Done that. As you said, anything can happen.

Completely agree it does not matter who the best team is all year just matters who the better team is on that given night once the tourny roles around.
just like the Giants in the NFL everyone looked past them all season and now they are playing for the Super Bowl because they executed when it counted most.
I don't see anyone beating PCC!!! IMO Johnson Central is their biggest threat and we all seen what PCC did to them. You can't count anyone out but right now the 15th belongs to Pike Central.
I'm glad to see PCC doing so well. I think they are definitely the team to beat right now. It would seem that they have the region locked up, but how many times can we say it? Any Thing Can Happen. I hope, for the players' sake, that everyone can stay healthy.Good luck the rest of the season...except against Valley, of course. Wink
imo anyone can win it...the 15th region has alot of talented teams so it is hard to say but i do see pike central having a very good shot at it..
Played against Kayla Lowe the other night at the Y, her outside shot is looking pretty good, has she attempted many 3's this season?
she is like 3 of 6 or something like that
eaglehoops Wrote:I don't see anyone beating PCC!!! IMO Johnson Central is their biggest threat and we all seen what PCC did to them. You can't count anyone out but right now the 15th belongs to Pike Central.

Don't give PC all the credit for that. Johnson Central didn't play well. Decent till mid-way through the 3rd and then fell apart. I'm not saying that PC didn't deserve to win because they did, but a loss isn't always due to what the opposing team did to a team. Sometimes it's what the team does to itself.
The Eagles are still a good competition for PC - I certainly don't think the losses should make PC overlook them
pike central as of right now