Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SUPERBOWL XLII; NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS vs. NEW YORK GIANTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predictions?
awful fast on posteing this huh? Well im goin with the New York Giants!
Eli should have been playing the Patriots today, but we all know how big of a baby he is.
Patriots-34
Gaints-17

Go Pats!!!
giants
Patriots by 2TD's.
Im hoping the Giants win
Patriots 24
Giants 13
Go Giants.
Giant almost pulled this out the during their first encounter.

New York Giants - 31
New England Patriots - 30
It's kind of a lose/lose situation for those who think like me. First off, if New England gets beat we are still gonna have to listen to all that 72' Dolphin crap that I am so sick of hearin about. Second, if New England wins we will have to listen to all the 2008 Patriot crap til the day we die.
Redneck Wrote:It's kind of a lose/lose situation for those who think like me. First off, if New England gets beat we are still gonna have to listen to all that 72' Dolphin crap that I am so sick of hearin about. Second, if New England wins we will have to listen to all the 2008 Patriot crap til the day we die.

Lose/Lose/Lose

We'll hear all that, on top of how the Patriots supposedly cheated.
Pats are already a 14 point favorite!
Depends on how they both play. With average performances, the Pats should win by a couple of touchdowns. But I can see on a given day the Giants winning or being blown out. One thing I don't see is the Pats losing in a blowout. So while the Giants are capable of beating the Pats, I see the Pats as dispensing with the Giants like they have with every other opponent that they have played. Just the margin of victory is in question. (Only exception is if the Giants play great and the Pats just don't show up to play). I'll be rooting for the Giants though. Tired of hearing about the Pats and not a Patriot fan to start with either.
Peyton got a ring last year. Its time for Eli to get 1.
Pats by 10
Pats- 35

Giants- 23
You all are correct on one thing.... there is ALWAYS gonna be that shadow of "cheating" if the Pats win.....

I personally could care less about who wins it now.... BUT if I had to chose... I would say I would prefer the Giants to take it.... Mainly for my nephew who is an avaid fan.....Smile
phs1986 Wrote:You all are correct on one thing.... there is ALWAYS gonna be that shadow of "cheating" if the Pats win.....

I personally could care less about who wins it now.... BUT if I had to chose... I would say I would prefer the Giants to take it.... Mainly for my nephew who is an avaid fan.....Smile

Yeah I'm with you I don't care who wins BUT, anyone but New England.
This will be one of the worst Super Bowl's in history.

I hate the Giants, I HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEEEE the Patriots, and all we'll get to see all night is NE dominating NY....screw the Super Bowl...is there anything else on that night?
Patriots-41
Gaints-21
yeah bring on the commercials.
Pats by 18
Here ya go.... check this out... maybe something worth watchin will be on!!! Smile

http://www.tvguide.com/
Personally, I think the Pats D will make Eli crumble under the pressure.
Giants by single digits.
Hey, Tom Petty is the half time show, so I'll be watching for that.
The Pats are the best team in football and until someone can prove to me they can beat them.....I'll have to go with New England. Giants will keep it close for a while, but NE will pull away.
I'll take the Pats...

Patriots- 24
Giants- 13
PC_You_Know Wrote:Hey, Tom Petty is the half time show, so I'll be watching for that.
:1: Most incredible half-tme show in history:popcorn:

Jacobs and Bradshaw had a solid game against a tough Packers D, but I doubt that they'll be able to do it again and it will just not allow the Giants to get anything going.
Pages: 1 2