Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Post you sandwich receipes.. Nothing beats a good sandwich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 whitebread
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
half of banana.

squash the banana and mix it in good with the peanut butter.. spread on your bread and eat.. delicious.. :lol:

WHats some of your receipes..
Cprn syrup and peanut butter on white bread. Best with vegetable soup.
Take some white bread and put deviled ham on one side. On the other put some mustard and a slice of cheese, then in the middle of the sandwich, delicately place a chocolate chip cookie. It is amazing.
tuna salad with extra mayo, some of that white american cheese, and pepperoni! its so great. subway fixes it really good.
Nothin beats a sandwich from my best friend's house. I swear I make the best sandwiches up there! Bologna, Cheese, Mayo, & Pickles on white bread. Big Grin
2 slices of white bread
2 slices of deli style ham
1 slice of Bologna
1 tbsp of mayo
1 head of lettuce
1 tomato (optional)
1 onion
3 strips of Bacon.

Toast the white bread until it is a light brown. fry the bologna and ham in the same skillet. Fry the bacon.
Stack the sandwich with the other ingredients. When everything is done, slap a little mayo on it. Now the sandwich will be huge, so what you have to do is smash it as flat as you can. then cut it in half and enjoy.
2 slices white bread
2 slices of garlic bologna
a table spoon of honey

WOW
The Godfather Wrote:Take some white bread and put deviled ham on one side. On the other put some mustard and a slice of cheese, then in the middle of the sandwich, delicately place a chocolate chip cookie. It is amazing.

Does it make it taste better when it is delicately placed? just wondering...lol..

Most of these recipes make me want to throw up...but we all like different stuff...

:lol:
2 slices of toasted white bread
1 slice of thick bologna (fried bologna that is)
1 piece of melted cheese
Miracle Whip on both sides of the toast

I also substitute bacon for the bologna during breakfast. 8)

The best sandwiches I've ever eaten.
Jules Winnfield Wrote:2 slices of toasted white bread
1 slice of thick bologna (fried bologna that is)
1 piece of melted cheese
Miracle Whip on both sides of the toast

I also substitute bacon for the bologna during breakfast. 8)

The best sandwiches I've ever eaten.

that's one I can eat..I ate that today...
Sara Lee Honey Wheat Bread (2)
Thickly Sliced Roast Beef
Provolone Cheese
Lettuce
Mustard
Snyders Salt and Vinegar Chips

Lay the roast beef on THICK, like 4 slices. then lay the provolone on the roast beef, lay the lettuce over it, smear mustard on the other slice of bread, then grab a handful of the chips and layer them over the lettuce so they cover the lettuce. Smash it all together, take a bite, chew it, swallow, Enjoy! chase it with Orange KoolAid.

Sweet.........
The Godfather Wrote:Take some white bread and put deviled ham on one side. On the other put some mustard and a slice of cheese, then in the middle of the sandwich, delicately place a chocolate chip cookie. It is amazing.

Are you being serious?
Yep, im sure he is Baller, something about sweet things and normal food makes it good.....
I would about bet everyone would think this is sick, but put grape jelly on your scrambled eggs next time and try that....its so good make ya tounge slap ya brains out lol
now heres my fav sandwich......Two slices of white bread, chopped ham, miracle whip, lettuce....Or just a plain turkey sandwich with a lil miracle whip.....
the jelly on eggs are really good.
2 eggs
cheese
mayo
white or wheat bread

Fry the two eggs (not scramble) and toast the bread. Put mayo on the toast and then put one egg on that piece of bread. Then put the slice of cheese on next, and then the other egg. Put the other piece of toast on and you have a wonderful sandwich! Big Grin
I think a good sandwich would be

1 CTD
1 4leaf
1 Cali.

Put the Cali in the middle of a CTD and a 4leaf.. and enjoy lol
:lol: :lol: Hahahahahahahahaha. [Image: rotfl.gif] [Image: love-smiley-087.gif]
LMAO :lol:
2 Slices White Bread
Scrambled eggs
Black Pepper
Mayo or Miracle Whip

2 slices White Bread