Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan Co. vs Pike Central (Lady Hawks Shootout)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After the way the hawks played against Montgomery Co. ill say they will win by 10+tonite even thought Rowan Co. is still one of the best teams in the state
PC by 10.
pc by 8+, how is Holly Harris doing this year?
against montgomery co. holly had 17 pts including 2 or 3 and 1 plays and a 3 pointer...she is doing an exception job being a young point guard
Pike Central should dominate the glass. Rowan starts no one over 5'7"...

In order to win the game though, they will have to handle the pressure and avoid their runouts...The key is handling their fullcourt under your chin pressure...
baller#21 Wrote:against montgomery co. holly had 17 pts including 2 or 3 and 1 plays and a 3 pointer...she is doing an exception job being a young point guard

I would have to agree. Holly is an Excellent point guard and only a soph. She takes very good care of the ball and is calm in every situation and news flash, DONT LET HER SEE AN OPEN LANE TO THE BASKET, she is $$$$. That is the thing about this PC team, when K. Lowe may not be having her best game the others pick up the slack and beat a great Montgomery team. I hope that the girls don't have a let down after the big win on Thursday and they continue to roll with a win tonight over Rowan. Does anyone know if it is on the radio tonight?
best of luck to pc!!!
Good luck Hawks! I know you'll come out with the win
PC
they may not lose another regular season game.
Central05 Wrote:PC

They are doing great, but the hard part of their season just began. They have Rowan tonight and then they play in the LIT in 2 weeks. They also have Clay Co., later in the season. Good luck lady hawks.
Central05 Wrote:PC

idk they still have a very tough road to follow like WYM said they still have to beat rowan tonight, win the LIT and beat clay none of which are going to be push overs all of these games are going to be like Montgomery Co. You also still have a Belfry team twice who plays you tough every time you meet but after watching them today they are weak and have horrible attitudes. But, we will see I still think we need one or two more losses b-4 im going to feel safe about tourny time.
Does anyone know who else played in the PC Shootout? Times and Scores of any of the games.
HotShot5 Wrote:Does anyone know who else played in the PC Shootout? Times and Scores of any of the games.

Go figure, no media coverage. I know that Belfry and Pulaski Southwestern played, I don't know the score. The other teams that are there I think are Cawood (with the girl that shoots from mid court), Magoffin, Tug Valley, and I am not sure who else. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Pike Central plays Rowan at 8.
ER played in the shoot out today and beat Cawood. From what I can gather, the Swindall girl pulled down 21 rebounds with 29 points to gi with it. They held the Boggs girl to 22, I think. ER played really good!! Way to go Warriors!!!:Cheerlead
HotShot5 Wrote:Does anyone know who else played in the PC Shootout? Times and Scores of any of the games.

The
2:00 game East Ridge won over Cawood
4:00 game Southwestern over Belfry
6:00 game Magoffin over Tug Valley
8:00 game Rowan Co over PC
Yeah the warriors have really improved and I say swindall will be an awesome player in the future and she is only in tyhe 10th grade!!!
♥ GOOD LUCK WARRIORS♥