Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lynn Camp in 2005?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are they gonna be strong again this year.. They had two excellent RBs last year.. Are they returning???
Lynn Camp returns 9 starters on both sides the ball, and 1200+ running backs Jimmy Chaffin and Josh Reynolds return, as well as Joe Roskropf, who could also gain 1000 yards next season. Lynn Camp has a tough pre district schedule, that includes Leslie County, Middlesboro, PCC and Whitley. Lynn Camp last year showed signs of being a very good team, but also showed signs of not being consistent. The key for Lynn Camp will be injuries, LC has battled the injury bug the last few years, and if the health can stay good Lynn Camp, could make some noise in region 4.
Lynn Camp is a good team..I remember when they played SF
LC99 Wrote:Lynn Camp returns 9 starters on both sides the ball, and 1200+ running backs Jimmy Chaffin and Josh Reynolds return, as well as Joe Roskropf, who could also gain 1000 yards next season. Lynn Camp has a tough pre district schedule, that includes Leslie County, Middlesboro, PCC and Whitley. Lynn Camp last year showed signs of being a very good team, but also showed signs of not being consistent. The key for Lynn Camp will be injuries, LC has battled the injury bug the last few years, and if the health can stay good Lynn Camp, could make some noise in region 4.

Ya, I remember Chaffins.. He was number 14.. (i think) this kid can flat play football.. In that playoff game last year LC vs SF that was great display of rushing. 4 great rbs on the field at once.
Hey, LC.. Ill fix your rank avatar up tonight for you.. Trying to finish up this accounting test right now.

One more thing.. Get us some of those "campers" on here to talk with us. :wink:
Well, there is now at least one new Camper on here as of tonight. Just found out about the site. Howdy, Guys!!!
Daddy Cat Wrote:Well, there is now at least one new Camper on here as of tonight. Just found out about the site. Howdy, Guys!!!

I wonder who told you. Big Grin Glad to have you on here. I know we are both excited about the upcoming season for Lynn Camp,. 8)
torQQue, check your PM's.