Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mason County 74 Lexington Catholic 73 (Video Inside)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mason pulls out the win on a Darius Miller last second shot. Lex Cath was up by 11 with like 2 minutes left to go. But Darius started playing like he should have been the entire game and made som big shots.
Im glad Mason Co won but I thought Miller struggled a little in this game and took some bad shots but he made the big one when it counted. Congrats Mason Co!!!
WOOO GO MASON..Glad to hear Miller is doing good also.
Congrats Mason Co. Great to see Darius pulling off the clutch shot.
Congrats mason...cant wait to see this kid play for uk
Congrats Royals..
Watched last night's game on TV. If I was the Mason Co. coaching staff I would try to find away to motive Miller to play harder earlier in the game than waiting until the 4th qtr. Miller might not be able to pull off the come back next time. IMO was a very phsical game on both ends of the court. Maybe Miller is shying away from to much physical contact?????????????????????
Either way, looks like it was a great game.
Congrats to Miller and the Royals.

uk96

Watched this one on TV and was a great game. Miller was quiet most of the game starting the 4th with only 7 points but turned on when it counted. I was amazed that Lex Cath didnt guard Miller full court on that last play with only 8 second. This reminded me of the game last year when Mason County hit a last second three to beat June Buchanan....The Stewart kid that hit the shot to put LC in the lead has signed with Air Force. They also have two other kids that have already signed D1 besides him.
Congrats Royals!

[YOUTUBE="Darius Miller Buzzer Beater Vs. Lex Cath"]Kpg6pbPOYn0[/YOUTUBE]
Nice video
Mason County......STATE CHAMPS...write it down
Can't wait to see him in a Wildcat uniform next year.

Congrats to the Royals!! I wouldn't call them state champs yet. To much can happen and there are several very good teams to get through as well.
Did Catholic not have any timeouts? I know it prolly wouldn't have mattered with very little time on the clock but I'm sure we all have seen stranger things happen.
Redneck Wrote:Did Catholic not have any timeouts? I know it prolly wouldn't have mattered with very little time on the clock but I'm sure we all have seen stranger things happen.
It dont matter the clock should have stopped with 1 second, but they wanted it to look better by him hitting the game winning last second shot.
RavenBoy Wrote:It dont matter the clock should have stopped with 1 second, but they wanted it to look better by him hitting the game winning last second shot.

The clock don't stop after a made basket in high school basketball...
Redneck Wrote:The clock don't stop after a made basket in high school basketball...
ohhh, I guess I have to use to College then.
Nice shot..but i dont think i would wanna go to kentucky and them struggling like now lol
With a 6'5 5* guard in DeAndre Liggens coming in next year, I think Miller will absolutely love being at Kentucky.
great game