Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 94 Magoffin Co. 72
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Paintsville on the win. Anyone have any stats on the game?
Congrats Tigers
Nice win, though I would've expected larger margin of victory.
COngrats Tigers.
Congrats Tigers.
Running Man Wrote:Nice win, though I would've expected larger margin of victory.
COngrats Tigers.

Rare when these two play, especially at Magoffin.

Congrats Tigers, keep it rollin.

Anybody got any stats?
Redneck Wrote:Rare when these two play, especially at Magoffin.

Congrats Tigers, keep it rollin.

Anybody got any stats?

True but that's not considering the way the Tigers have been playing ball lately.
Congrats Tigers! Anyone have stats? Looks like they have played another great game. If they keep it up they might have something to say about all the talk of Valley dominating the region IMO.
Agreed. Though it's tough to say who is actually ruling the region until SV and Paintsville actually play.
Congrats Paintsville!
Landon had 28
Grim had 25
Bundy and Murray should both had 18 to 20 at least.
J.D. had 7.

uk96

Good job Tigers
Congrats Tigers...
Very nice.
Congrats Tigers!! The Tigers played good offense, scoring 94 and could have easily have hit 100 if they hadn't missed so many little 1 foot bank shots. But they played well and won and that is all that matters. The margin of victory was not more only because the Tiger D wasn't its usual tonight. And offensive rebounds killed us. A lot of picky fouls, but the refs weren't horrible tonight. Anyway, anytime a team can go into Magoffin and win by over 20, you can't complain. Keep up the good work Tigers!!
Congrats on the win Tigers. From what I can remember it has always been tough to go to Magoffin Co. and win in basketball by 10+ let alone 20+. Take care of business Saturday.
Watchful Eye Wrote:Landon had 28
Grim had 25
Bundy and Murray should both had 18 to 20 at least.
J.D. had 7.

That doesn't add up...
Nice win TIGERS. It's always rough to win by any, let alone ten to twenty. Can't wait for the All-A.
The King Wrote:That doesn't add up...

Thats why I used the words "AT LEAST". If you listen to a game on 94.7 you really don't have a whole lotta time to pick up the scores before they go back to commercial radio. "AT LEAST" probably not the right phrase. How about "AROUND" 18 to 20? That might better define what info I am attempting to inject.Rolleyes
The King Wrote:That doesn't add up...

Simple math that everyone should've learned by the 3rd grade.

Landon had 28=28
Grim had 25 28+25=53
J.D. had 7--53+7=60

As a team Paintsville scored 94 points. Therefore you can take 94 and subtract the 60 points combined points that those three had. 94-60=34. Now you have 2 players left. Find an average of your remainder to determine about how many each had.

34/2=17. So both Bundy and Murray could've had 17 points apeice, or one higher than another, but together they scored the Tigers remaining 34 points from the definate stat numbers Watchful Eye gave us. So he is correct in saying that they had somewhere in the vincinity of the points he gave to us. Does that help clear it up?
Here's some stats that I had, ENJOY!

PHS (94) - 10 TO's - 34 REB - FG 36/73 = 49% - FT 16/25 = 64% - 3pt 6/17 = 35%

Bundy 28
Grimm 25
Bundy 16
Murray 13
Vanhoose 7
Pack, Vialpondo, 2 each
Deaton 1

MCHS (72) - 15 TO's - 37 REB - FG 27/80 = 34% - FT 10/23 = 43% - 3pt 4/14 = 29%

Francis 16
Shepherd 13