Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 44 - Phelps 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone hav any updates on this game from tonight.
Valley wins 44-36. Congratulations ladies.
So Valley won the All a?
YEA!!!!!!!! Way to go Lady Kats!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice job Lady Hornets.... you went farther than MANY figured you would!!!

Keep your heads up.... you are doing GREAT!!!
So is this the All A victory that we will get out of school for?
PC_You_Know Wrote:So is this the All A victory that we will get out of school for?

HUH?? LOLOL.... what do you mean by getting out of school for it?
phs1986 Wrote:HUH?? LOLOL.... what do you mean by getting out of school for it?

Isn't it when a team wins the all A and goes onto state that school dismisses to let the students go watch?
congrats valley way to win it..now go do great things down at state!!!!
PC_You_Know Wrote:Isn't it when a team wins the all A and goes onto state that school dismisses to let the students go watch?

That is a possibility.... I guess it depends on what the current administration at the Pike County BOE...
congrats valley. way to pull together and get the job done.
Pretty sure Valley and its feeder schools will get a day off when the girls play in Richmond. If not, Title 9 people will be notified. LOL Seriously, we get out of school when the boys go to Rupp, so, it's logical...
Congratulations, Lady Kats!!!!
Congrats to Valley. Also, great season for Phelps girls!!!
Congrats Shelby Valley, make us proud down at Richmond! :Clap:
good job both teams.The game wasn't pretty but both teams played tired.Valley did great considering Roberts didn't play. How many seniors do they have that plays ?I was expressed with Valley[s defense early on!
Congrats Girls!!!You all grew up alot thru this tournament,proud of each and everyone of you.Good luck at state.
The Private Wrote:good job both teams.The game wasn't pretty but both teams played tired.Valley did great considering Roberts didn't play. How many seniors do they have that plays ?I was expressed with Valley[s defense early on!
Valley starts 2 juniors 1 soph 2 fresh now that Sally is injured,they bring a 1 senior off the bench.They also have another senior on the injured list.
Thought Coach Rowe done a great job coahing last night,if i'm not mistaken want this make 2 SV teams he took to the All A both a boys and now a girls team????Great Job!!
Congrats Valley! SV played a great first half, but really struggled the second half. A win is a win. Good luck at state!
Good job lady cats
Way to Go Lady Cats!!
any stats?
Awsome job SV!!!:letsparty Have fun at Richmond and make yourselves proud! Good Luck!!!!!
yea, pretty sure Valley, Virgie and Dorton get off Thursday and Friday since they won.

So who does Valley play down in Richmond?
Congrats
Congrats Lady Cats! Good luck in Richmond!!!
Congrats and good luck.
What is the name of #21 on Phelps' team?
what does she look like??
She is like 5'9 and she has blonde hair
she plays volleyball too i think
Lady_Warriors_Softball Wrote:She is like 5'9 and she has blonde hair
she plays volleyball too i think

Chasity Wolford i think
Pages: 1 2