Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Magoffin 1/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Paintsville will come out with a win
Magoffin County is a tough place to win at, but I'll still take the Tigers by 20. They are tough to stop right now.
Yeah Magoffin is a very tough place to go into and get a win. But with how Paintsville is playing they will go in confident and pull out a pretty big margin of victory.

Paintsville- 84
Magoffin- 58
Paintsville by 25
P'ville by 34
Paintsville by 37
It is tough to win at Magoffin but the tigers are heating it up..i look for coach west to slow and spread the floor
I really don't think Magoffin will spread the floor, but I look for the Tigers to walk away with the win. Paintsville by 18
They will have to if they wanna slow down the tigers
I look forward to this meeting being tough for the Tigers. Tough place to win but i look forward for the tigers to win 15+. Good luck Tigers
Anyone have an internet broadcast for this game tomorrow night?
The Tigers should win fairly easy, despite the tough atmosphere. Taking the Tigers by 25+
The Tigers will win this one. The only question is the margin of victory which will depend on how they play and on the officials. Also, MC usually gives Paintsville a good game. They always have, even in 1996 when they won the State Championship. But even in a worst case scenario, I don't see any way that MC can win this one.
Gotta go with the Tigers.
EKY Sportster Wrote:The Tigers will win this one. The only question is the margin of victory which will depend on how they play and on the officials. Also, MC usually gives Paintsville a good game. They always have, even in 1996 when they won the State Championship. But even in a worst case scenario, I don't see any way that MC can win this one.

I hope you eat your words!! Good Luck Hornets!!! No one thought we would beat the mighty tigers in the distrct last year either!!
The Tigers are on a roll right now... I'll take Paintsville by 25.

Good luck to both.
Tigers come away with the win by 15
Tigers by 19
kentuckycats07 Wrote:They will have to if they wanna slow down the tigers

Against JC, Paintsville wasn't even trying a hard press and only used it maybe 10 times the whole night with little effectiveness. What I am getting at is that even if they let you play at your own liesure, they are still capable of lighting it up!
PHS- 86
MCHS- 58
Paintsville will win this one, but since it's on the road I say by 16+
Paintsville by by 15+. Slone and Grimm will score in the 20's.
T-I-G-E-R-S !
Tigers should win this one easy
This game still going on as scheduled?
Paintsville should win this one big.
Tigers by 15+ Grimm and Slone have double doubles.
hornetfan Wrote:I hope you eat your words!! Good Luck Hornets!!! No one thought we would beat the mighty tigers in the distrct last year either!!

Key Words: 'Last Year", Coach West lost alot of Seniors last year. He will turn the young players he has into a very good ball club in the future but for right now, it is what it is!
Still going on as scheduled
I think Magoffin will give them a much tougher game than many on here are expecting.
Paintsville with the win in this one
Pages: 1 2