Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Reg. All A Classic Semi-Final Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are the two semi-final games being broadcast on any radio stations tonight?

Could anyone provide updates on the games. I was afraid to hike over to Phelps with bad weather looming. Smile
Phelps won over allen central..........shelby valley won over paintsville
Any scores on those 2 games?
I know that Shelby Valley beat Paintsville by 7, but I am not sure on the final score. All I was told is that they won by 7. Impressive win for the Lady Kats who have had a little bit of a hard time adjusting without Sally.
good win for valley trying to adjust without sally......paintsville is a tough team
good job valley way to pull through and show that you are still there..
Keep your heads up Lady Tigers. Gotta get ready for the big show now.
Way to go Valley!!! I'm soooo proud of you girls. Now, take home the championship.
The game between AC and Phelps was one of the poorest officiated girls game that I have seen in a while. Those referees were terrible. Didn't stay for the second game but from what I hear SV shot 14 free throws to Paintsville's 1 in the second half, that is a pretty good indicatation that it was poorly officiated also.

I know it is hard to get see everything but last night they only seen one sided.
Know actually that game was officiated pretty good
congrats to the HORNETS now its time to bring the big win home
rebel yell Wrote:The game between AC and Phelps was one of the poorest officiated girls game that I have seen in a while. Those referees were terrible. Didn't stay for the second game but from what I hear SV shot 14 free throws to Paintsville's 1 in the second half, that is a pretty good indicatation that it was poorly officiated also.

I know it is hard to get see everything but last night they only seen one sided.

Ya really gonna say a crew's performance is based on how many fouls called on each team? Wow. So, if it's 10-10 in fouls, you believe they called a perfect game?
Nevermind, I associate the name with being an AC fan? Maybe that explains it. :thumpsup:

Sounds like JR has really found his team already and is doing a heck of a job. Best of luck to both teams in the finals.
you better read the post again, I never indicated anything about the number of fouls in the AC/Phelps game, I just said the officiating was terrible, the problem was that they didn't call anything and what they did call, it was wrong, they sure wasn't watching the same game that I was
rebel yell Wrote:The game between AC and Phelps was one of the poorest officiated girls game that I have seen in a while. Those referees were terrible. Didn't stay for the second game but from what I hear SV shot 14 free throws to Paintsville's 1 in the second half, that is a pretty good indicatation that it was poorly officiated also.

Take nothing away from SV , You missed a great game. Every girl that went it the game played their role. Valley was down by 11 or so and kept there heads. Great effort by everybody. We still love our Sally!
rebel yell Wrote:you better read the post again, I never indicated anything about the number of fouls in the AC/Phelps game, I just said the officiating was terrible, the problem was that they didn't call anything and what they did call, it was wrong, they sure wasn't watching the same game that I was

Allen Central was beat. THat is the bottom line. I was there and Phelps was the better team. Allen Cnetral is a scappy bunch and play hard. Mark Martin does a great job getting the most out of his kids.

Your indication is way off!!!!!! SV did shot more free throws than Paintsville the second half because Painstville was fouling a lot at the end to get back into it.

I don't know how much girls basketball you have watched but if you have watched a few games you will realize that you rarely see a good called game.
rebel yell Wrote:you better read the post again, I never indicated anything about the number of fouls in the AC/Phelps game, I just said the officiating was terrible, the problem was that they didn't call anything and what they did call, it was wrong, they sure wasn't watching the same game that I was
I don't believe I mentioned anything pertaining to the AC/Phelps game :confused: , except for acknowledging JR. The point I was referring to was your comment that a 14:1 foul ratio was "a pretty good indicatation that it was poorly officiated also."
So, again, if a game is 10-10 in the foul column, would you automatically consider that a good officiated game? I jus trying to see your reasoning in that highlighted comment.
So, do folks think Phelps can pull this title out? Would be a major accomplishment coming off a few subpar seasons for them.
What time is the championship game?
Keep this on topic!!!
UKfan835 Wrote:What time is the championship game?
7pm
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]:Clap:
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

GOOD JOB LADY HORNETS!!!!!
let's bring it home now..............
Ring'Em Up Wrote:I don't believe I mentioned anything pertaining to the AC/Phelps game :confused: , except for acknowledging JR. The point I was referring to was your comment that a 14:1 foul ratio was "a pretty good indicatation that it was poorly officiated also."
So, again, if a game is 10-10 in the foul column, would you automatically consider that a good officiated game? I jus trying to see your reasoning in that highlighted comment.
So, do folks think Phelps can pull this title out? Would be a major accomplishment coming off a few subpar seasons for them.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

YES... i think the Lady Hornets can pull it out!
congrats valley. way to step up and play without sally. bring home the title.
*get well soon sally.
Just a view from the eight row......

In game 1, tough match up for Allen Central last night, don't necessary agree that the game was poorly officiated but, due to size of players the "physicality" of the play that the officials allowed gave Phelps a big advantage.

After watching both games, the Shelby Valley win was suprising over Paintsville. Paintsville has a strong team and jumped out to a big lead early. Perkins and Cantrall have stepped up and despite losing Roberts lead the way for Valley. Look for this group to be the favorite in the 59th come district time.Wink

Shelby Valley goes into the championship game as the favorite but, don't be suprised to see Phelps Wink come away with the title.