Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which New England Team is better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought this was a cool article on ESPN and I thought you guys would have some good input...Which New England team is better? Brady's Pats or Larry's Celts?
Right now, the Pats, because they have been able to make it one game away from their championship. This question would be better asked after this year's NBA post-season is over.
the 86 celtics are not even the best NBA team of all time, and when you take in cosideration What the New England Patritots have done in todays age of athletes the Pats are the best team in the NFL'S history
My bad, didn't read the thread title correctly, thought it was about this year's Celtics:o
I voted for the '86 Celtics but I will say this. Boston was the best NBA team in 1986 and New England is the best NFL team in 2008, lol.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:My bad, didn't read the thread title correctly, thought it was about this year's Celtics:o

Nah you read it correctly...I messed up and had to get a mod to fix it. lol
I would have to say the '08 Pats. They have set so many records and are on the brink of going undefeated for the entire season. I mean, most points scored by an offense in the history of the NFL.
This is a joke!!!!!!!

If they played a basketball game then I'd take the Celtics. If they played a football game then I'd take the Pats.

There is no way to compare 2 teams from 2 diffrent eras in 2 diffrent sports. You can barley compare teams in the same sports in diffrent eras.
The 85 Pats were the best...LOL
Super-Card Wrote:This is a joke!!!!!!!

If they played a basketball game then I'd take the Celtics. If they played a football game then I'd take the Pats.

There is no way to compare 2 teams from 2 diffrent eras in 2 diffrent sports. You can barley compare teams in the same sports in diffrent eras.
you can compare domination
Super-Card Wrote:This is a joke!!!!!!!

Lol think a little bit...I mean who dominated and who was the better team compared to the other teams in there leagues...
Vundy, I love that pic sig you have. Its an awesome pic.
RedSeal Wrote:the 86 celtics are not even the best NBA team of all time, and when you take in cosideration What the New England Patritots have done in todays age of athletes the Pats are the best team in the NFL'S history

Good post RS...
Why leave out my Red Sox...AKA...WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS???
bluegrassballa Wrote:Vundy, I love that pic sig you have. Its an awesome pic.

Thanks but QQ gets the credit...he fixed me up with it.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Why leave out my Red Sox...AKA...WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS???

The Red Sox are good but there not one of the best baseball teams of all time...
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Why leave out my Red Sox...AKA...WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS???

Ah they just got lucky, lol, j/k PB...
Hey PLAYBOY, whose 4 banger is that you got as an avatar?