Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley-59 Pike County Central-54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.
WHAT?

Something has to be going on over at Shelby Valley.

Congrats Wildcats... Great effort Hawks!
wow. this really blew me away! great job hawks, but also great job cats.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like they were in danger of losing this one. I doubt they put it on Cruise Control in this game, like they supposebly would be able to do in every 15th Region game!
Didn't see this one being close. Any stats? Does this open the door for other 15th Region teams?
Valley did not play well they only went at about 75% it looked. Pike Central had every chance to win this one but missing the front end of the bonus 3 times really hurt. They hit 8 of 16 from the free throw line while Valley hit around 85. So i mean what can you do, Hatfield won this one from the free throw line for Valley.
Things dont bold well 4 the the Valley Dwellers as we speak...If they dont turn things around...they wont make it 2 the finals against Paintsville in the ALL A...and if they do, the way the Tigers are playing right now, it could be a 10+ point loss...
congrats SV !

uk96

WOW...Surprised by this one...
Congrats Valley...
Fantastic effort by the Hawks.
Things may be turning around on Buckley's Creek.
Way to go Central
I've always said it, Valley sinks to the level of the team they're playing, but when it comes time, they get it done.
Wow!!!! Congrats Wildcats. Good Effort Hawks!!
This is really shocking. Does anyone have any stats for the game.
So sum one help me out, I couldnt make it in for this one. Did the hawks finally come to play like they can. How did they do agaist the press???
Wow! Didn't expect this. SV better watch out for Paintsville if they keep this up.

Congrats SV
Much closer game than I thought it would be. Good job hawks & congrats SV!
PC played really well. They broke the press almost every time. Free Throws is what killed them though. They didnt hit them the whole game and in the end missed 3 front end bonuses. Colby Slone had a great game, he took over.
Hatfield had something like 30 pts. and hit free throws in the end to beat the Hawks.
Conrats Wildcats & Great effort from the Hawks!
I'm telling you, Valley will be alright! They can't play a perfect game every single outing! Still a young team is what most of you people are forgetting! Don't take away a teams effort such as Pike Central for playing what sounded like a great ballgame! Congrats Valley on the win and way to push the #1 team in the 15th to the wire Pike Central!
Congrats to Valley on the win and looks like it was a great effort by Pike Central.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I'm telling you, Valley will be alright! They can't play a perfect game every single outing! Still a young team is what most of you people are forgetting! Don't take away a teams effort such as Pike Central for playing what sounded like a great ballgame! Congrats Valley on the win and way to push the #1 team in the 15th to the wire Pike Central!

Young in years, well some of em are...But not young in experience..
Looks like the wildcats miss taylor newsome and dont seem to be their dominant self without him. Go get em panthers on friday lol.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Looks like the wildcats miss taylor newsome and dont seem to be their dominant self without him. Go get em panthers on friday lol.

If in 4 years on a win streak at home, Pikeville is the team to beat us, Valley might cry.
Congrats to Valley. Good teams always find a way to win no matter how they played during the game.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Looks like the wildcats miss taylor newsome and dont seem to be their dominant self without him. Go get em panthers on friday lol.

the only thing the panthers r gonna b gettin is a butt-whooping wait and c

OMG! You just scared the bejeebies out of me!! That is my name (in bold)!!!! I was so confused, haha!! Smile Smile Smile

Congratulations Valley! Great game Hawks! Keep playing hard
A win is a win. They will definitely need to step it up though for sure against teams like Pikeville.
This score shocks me. Congrats Valley on the win and Hawks on a great effort.
Congrats to Valley on the win. But I think you have to give the credit in this one to the Hawks who shouldn't have had a chance and controlled their own destiny in the end. It sounds like the Hawks can say that they beat themselves at the line rather than lost to Valley. Anyway, good effort by the Hawks!!
uhavenoidea Wrote:Young in years, well some of em are...But not young in experience..

Well most are hold backs so young in years dont play a factor either. Most the sophs are 17 maybe almost 18.
Pages: 1 2