Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pac-man Strikes Again!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pacman Jones punched a woman......

WSB-TV in Atlanta reports that Titans cornerback Pacman Jones allegedly punched a woman on January 3 in a North Atlanta strip club.

And the woman whom he punched is a lawyer.

The incident allegedly happened on January 3. The lawyer, Wanda Jackson, alleges that Jones entered a manager's office, accusing the club among other things of stealing money from him. She says that, during the meeting, Jones lunged at her several times. She also alleges that, in a hallway after the meeting, he reached around a security guard and punched her.

Though the report isn't clear on this point, it appears that a warrant has been issued for Jones' arrest, and that he's due in Court on February 8. The incident could result in a claim that he has violated his probation in Nevada stemming from the infamous Las Vegas strip club "Make It Rain"/"Make It Hail . . . Bullets" incident from February 2007.

Most importantly, it likely puts Jones back in the cross-hairs of Commissioner Roger Goodell. Though Jones has been cleared to re-join the Titans for offseason activities beginning in March, the league could look to swiftly impose further discipline on Jones as a result of these new allegations.

As we've said all along, if Jones can't stay out of trouble when he has a job, he surely won't be able to stay out of trouble when he doesn't have a job.

Here is the link...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
He "alledgedly"(sp?) punched a woman...lol. He's a good player and I used to like him but how stupid does someone have to be to keep getting in trouble like this? He is so lucky...it's a pathetic situation.
I agree. How hard is it to not get into trouble. He's already suspended indefinitly and according to Commissioner Goodell his actions determine if he gets reinstated. I really like him as a player, but he must realize that he has to change his ways.
He needs to be put away, before he hurts another
He will never learn his lesson.
Lock his thug *** up and throw away the key. He's had too many chances and enough is enough.
He was a good player. I don't know why he is throwing away his talent like that.
bluegrassballa Wrote:He was a good player. I don't know why he is throwing away his talent like that.
He is doing it because he is friggin retarded...:ChairHit:
Yeah, enough of the sympathy. Enough of the "well he had a bad upbringing". Enough of the "he didnt have guidance, he just needs to find the right path". Besides the fact that he should never step onto a football field again, throw his punk *** in prison for about 10 years, and let everybody forget about him. He's the picture of an idiot. And if he does lose his priviledge to play football, he'll be broke by this time next year, living on the streets, stealing food from garbage cans, riding a stolen moped, and sleeping on a friggin flattened refrigerator box. And he'll deserve every **** bit of it. Then, when we see him on ESPN five years from now, crying his eyes out and saying how he had it made once (Clayton Holmes, anybody?), and how he just needs "one more chance", itll be too late. Pac-Man aint no man. He's a *****. An idiot. And he dont deserve another chance. And if Goodell wants to show the rest of the NFL the correct way to operate, he'll phone the Titans head office and tell them they may want to draft themselves a DB in the upcoming draft.
he is a thug and should be banned for life this is not the NBA
Pacman might as well give up trying to get reinstated in the NFL
Who in the **** was that racist black guy on 1st and 10 today takin up for him. he took up for Pac-Man then had the nerve to degrade Bobby Knight after his 900th win. If I was Bobby Knight I'd kick his black ***..
Yeah Pacman is a pure thug thats all he is. Was a great talent on the field but probably won't get the chance again to play in the NFL.
Did he punch the woman?? Anyone know for sure?? We do live in America...Innocent until proven guilty. I;m glad you guys aren't on my jury.
corndog23 Wrote:Did he punch the woman?? Anyone know for sure?? We do live in America...Innocent until proven guilty. I;m glad you guys aren't on my jury.
You should be.
Redneck Wrote:Who in the **** was that racist black guy on 1st and 10 today takin up for him. he took up for Pac-Man then had the nerve to degrade Bobby Knight after his 900th win. If I was Bobby Knight I'd kick his black ***..
That dude, and Jamele Hill are the two most racist people on television. Michael Vick is in prison because he's black. OJ will go to prison because he's black. Rae Carruth is in prison because he's black. And all those that convicted them (or will) are racist because they dont like black people. Not because they killed people (and one even got away with it) or animals, but because they were black. Bobby Knight is a racist because he makes his players, BLACK AND WHITE, go to class and not rely on basketball to make a living. ESPN is a shadow of its former self, and until they get rid of idiots like the two abovementioned, it always will be. Fire them because they know nothing about sports, and bring absolutely nothing to the table to debate (other than race), not because they're black.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:That dude, and Jamele Hill are the two most racist people on television. Michael Vick is in prison because he's black. OJ will go to prison because he's black. Rae Carruth is in prison because he's black. And all those that convicted them (or will) are racist because they dont like black people. Not because they killed people (and one even got away with it) or animals, but because they were black. Bobby Knight is a racist because he makes his players, BLACK AND WHITE, go to class and not rely on basketball to make a living. ESPN is a shadow of its former self, and until they get rid of idiots like the two abovementioned, it always will be. Fire them because they know nothing about sports, and bring absolutely nothing to the table to debate (other than race), not because they're black.

I love this post. BUT you know just as soon as they got fired Al Sharpton would be on TV runnin his mouth about it...
Didn't that woman drop the charges on him?
vundy33 Wrote:Didn't that woman drop the charges on him?
Did she? I havent got to see anymore about it since last week.