Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 55 Pikeville 47 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the All A
Good game, AC girls played well and never quit. I think your winning will continue for the rest of the season. Good luck Wednesday night.
Congrats AC.
Congrats AC
Congrats Rebels!
Way to go LADY REBS, and congrads to coach M. Martin keep working hard and good things will happen!!! :Clap:

When do they play again? anybody know?
Ac plays Phelps tonight, 01-16 at around 6:00 or whenever they can get there it will probably be more like 6:30/6:45 for first game.
Didnt pikeville win the first time they played by 20?They must have not played to well
Don't appreciate the remarks, the AC girls improve with every game and will continue to do so.
GREAT job CENTRAL.
pikeville played awful. they were not focused on the game at all. some of their players were sick, and if im not mistaking #15 had just found out a close friend to the family had passed away right before the game, and u can tell she wasnt focused on the game at all, especially with 2 fouls in the first minute. I'm not making excuses for the girls, they should have played better, but everyteam has their bad nights. they played sloppy defense and allen central wanted it more than they did.
congrats to allen central
and keep ur heads up pville, u are a much improved team from last year.
No discredit to earlier comments from bball fan, but if your looking for a "soob" story look at this group from Allen Central. Been beaten consistently over th past two seasons and have continued to suffer injuries, family illnesses, and from the appearance of number 12 a face injury this season yet, continue to play hard and improve.

A very young team that beat a more talenated one on Monday night.
i never said i was looking for a soob story. infact i even recall saying that i wasnt making excuses for the girls that they should have played better and with more heart.
all teams face injuries and what not, pville girls have been through it to, with one of their key players breaking her arm earlier this season and a starter out right now due to and injury.
so, no i wasnt looking for a soob story and i dont want to hear one from you either about allen central. its not my fault they've lost consistently over the years, its noone but there own.
yes, they played a good game and they won so congrats to them. and better luck next time pville.
What was Allen Central's record before this game?