Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Midget Royal Rumble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anybody else watchin this. I know it's wrong and I'm prolly goin to **** for laughin but this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life.
I knew that the real Khali was going to come out. But I am glad they brought back midget wrestling. I remember like 8 years ago they had a lot of midget wrestlers in the WWE.
HOLY ****... Jeff Hardy is one crazy S.O.B. Did anybody else see that.
Yea lol that was awsome.
are those 2 dead
They aren't dead, but they sure pretended to be. I guess they wanted a week off before Royal Rumble.
ComfortEagle Wrote:They aren't dead, but they sure pretended to be. I guess they wanted a week off before Royal Rumble.

Ah, you know Vince will prolly make Hardy wrestle next week cause he kisses Orton's ***...
If they do that, then WWE is going to be stealing a storyline from TNA.

Sharkboy, a current TNA wrestler, has been playing up a storyline where he is injured every week. He always comes out and wrestles with a neckbrace and arm in a sling and just gets more banged up every week.

It will be interesting to see if they take a page from TNA's book.
God that was a big pad that Hardy landed on.
Hornet Nation Wrote:God that was a big pad that Hardy landed on.

I'm not sure it was a pad, it didn't move when the paramedics were getting on it. I think it might have been thick styrofoam with obvious cushioning underneath.
Hornet Nation Wrote:God that was a big pad that Hardy landed on.

Doesn't matter if it was. Did you see how high he was, it would hurt weather it was a pad or not.
Redneck Wrote:Is anybody else watchin this. I know it's wrong and I'm prolly goin to **** for laughin but this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life.
That match was funny.Smile Smile Smile Smile
BurntTires Wrote:That match was funny.Smile Smile Smile Smile

Little Batista had me almost cryin I laughed so hard man.
that was awsome