Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs. Perry Central - Jan. 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who takes this matchup...keep in mind...we now have Rob Warren eligible..and PCC is playing w/o Eric Back so....I take the dawgs by 15-20.
Hazard by 14...Go Commodores!!!
Hazard by 12!!!!

GO DAWGS :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
hazard wins this one
GOOOO BULLDOGS!!!!
Hazard by 15.
43-40 Dawgs
I'll take Hazard by 25.

NOT.. Dores by 3 in a close one.
:thatsfunn

uk96

Hatcher will keep it close again...3 points either way...
I'll take the Dawgs in this one by 10.
i like Perry Central in this one. Look for Hatcher to keep the score really low and if this happens they might pull the upset.
Hazard by 14
Hazard by 15. Coach Hatcher and his deliberate style of play will not be able to with stand the full court defensive pressure that Coach Holland and the Bull Dogs bring to the court. PCC has no matchups for the big inside players of this Bull Dog team. Hazard will control the boards on both ends of the court. IMO a long night for PCC.

uk96

It is worth the price of admission just to see the two pep sections in this one..
uk96 Wrote:It is worth the price of admission just to see the two pep sections in this one..
Amen to that uk96. For the sake of both schools and Mountain basketball , I hope someone with the proper authority keeps everyone under control. Let the GAME be the MAIN ATTRACTION, not the ACTIONS of the PEP SECTIONS.
Hazard by 9
I believe Hazard will com prepared and will win this one by at least 10 points!

Go Dogs:Wave:

uk96

Hatcher is going to try to set regional record ,final score,,23-21 Joking
I will take hazard by 15+. Hazard is much bigger and more athletic than PCC. Look for those to be advantages for them in this game!

uk96

I cant believe that this thread has not gotten more responses...Should be a good one...
uk96 Wrote:I cant believe that this thread has not gotten more responses...Should be a good one...

The Hazard / PCC rivalry has lost some steam this year because PCC is down from what they have been in the past. I think it will pick back up in years to come. Just my opinion.