Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Super Bowl Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now that the conference championship games are all set who does everyone think will win the super bowl?

Now that the Colts are out I dont think anyone can beat the Patriots.
Pats and Packers...Packers win it and than Brett farve FINIALLY retires.
Patriots v.s. Packers. Rematch from Brett Favre's only Super Bowl win.
Packers vs Patriots

And I hope to God that the Packers win. I hate the Patriots.
Patriots vs. Packers

I don't hate the Pats BUT I love Brett Favre. If the Pats are gonna lose I would rather see Favre and the Packers do it. Then MAYBE Brett will retire on a high note, which he deserves.
Pats and Gaints

Packers verse Pats

And while the Pats have looked vulnerable, they've kept winning and found ways to get the job done. I think they need to establish the run more in order to keep defenses honest, but I believe that they'll figure it out, or I think that they already knew it but are trying to fool the remaining teams into thinking that they don't have a run game so they only plan to stop the pass (which is hard enoough).

That said, it would be incredible to see Favre ride into the sunset with another ring.
I don't see Brett retiring anytime soon. He had one of the greatest seasons of his career. Pats and Packers in the best super bowl game in a long time. Packers Defensive secondary should be able to control the deep ball. Packers win 31 to 28
Hornet Nation Wrote:I don't see Brett retiring anytime soon. He had one of the greatest seasons of his career. Pats and Packers in the best super bowl game in a long time. Packers Defensive secondary should be able to control the deep ball. Packers win 31 to 28

The Packers can stop the deep ball, but then the Patriots can throw underneath to Welker and Stallworth, not to mention Watson, and they always have Maroney.

Pats only had two deep balls, if that, over 15 yards today, and still controlled the game. I think they're holding back so no one can see what they have to prepare.
Patriots-34
Packers-24

Go Cheesehead!!!
BFritz Wrote:The Packers can stop the deep ball, but then the Patriots can throw underneath to Welker and Stallworth, not to mention Watson, and they always have Maroney.

Pats only had two deep balls, if that, over 15 yards today, and still controlled the game. I think they're holding back so no one can see what they have to prepare.

I believe the game in question (if it happens) would come down to the O lines vs the d lines and which running back has the best game. Grant is more explosive then Maroney, but Maroney is a muscle back who can push the line of scrimage.
It'll be Pats vs. the Packers with the Pats coming out on top. The Pats are to much to handle.
Hornet Nation Wrote:I believe the game in question (if it happens) would come down to the O lines vs the d lines and which running back has the best game. Grant is more explosive then Maroney, but Maroney is a muscle back who can push the line of scrimage.

And they can't stack the line because then they'd just go deep to Moss, Stallworth, or Welker (Welker's not really a deep threat, but I just mean that it would open things up for him.)
Pats and Packers...I would love to see an undefeated season but I would also love to see Brett Favre win his second championship and then retire...
I think it will be the Patriots and the Packers. Patriots by 10
vundy33 Wrote:Pats and Packers...I would love to see an undefeated season but I would also love to see Brett Favre win his second championship and then retire...

Every year we say things like "I would love to see them be the first undefeated team," and maybe it would be a cool thing to tell out children we witnessed and we were alive for, but then after it happens, we won't be able to say "oh maybe they'll be the first undefeated team ever," and I think that it will take away from some of the amazement if another team comes close.
BFritz Wrote:Every year we say things like "I would love to see them be the first undefeated team," and maybe it would be a cool thing to tell out children we witnessed and we were alive for, but then after it happens, we won't be able to say "oh maybe they'll be the first undefeated team ever," and I think that it will take away from some of the amazement if another team comes close.

I would rather not witness it. The New England fans have become unbearable between the Red Sox and Jesus and his disciples, and now the Celtics, ooooy!
I hope with everything that someone will knock them off their high horse, I'd like to see Favre do it. But it would be hilarious if Eli was the one to lead the Giants to the Promised Land over the Pats. I hate dynasties, it makes sports boring and I am sick of ESPN, if they don't have their head up Brady's butt, then it's Tiger's, or Florida's or Duke's. Dicky-V's silence has been wonderful, I wish the man no ill-will but when he is broadcasting, the TV goes on mute, and the radio does my play by play. He can't keep his head out of Duke's, Pitino's, and now Billy D's arse. I am so tired of ESPN's one sided shows. Somebody really needs to be able to compete against them. The are too biased.
It will be the Packers over the Pats in the Super Bowl. It is setting up that way so Favre can go out on top cause if the y win he will retire.

I hope the Pats win though. i picked them before the season started plus if they go undefeated Mercury Morris from the 72 Dolphins can no longer do his friggin rap song.
I will be a strange one here and take the Chargers and the Pack. Pulling for the underdog. They got past the Colts without Rivers and Tomlinson in the second half. Hope they can get healthy.
Patriots keep rolling.
pats
Pats and Packers. Patriots win it 35-21.
Pats vs. Packer
The Patritots get revenge from the 96' Super Bowl
Pats 35
Packers 10
Packers!
pats and the packers and the packers win
I guessing in that the Patriots will meet the Packers in the superbowl.
Praying to God that the Packers knock the Patriots off because I despise the Patriots. I also think the NEw England area as a whole has too many championship seasons these past few years.
Go Packers.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Packers vs Patriots

And I hope to God that the Packers win. I hate the Patriots.

i agree with u 100%
I hope it's Eli & the Giants playing Moss & the Pats. Moss is from my home state & Eli can gain a little ground on Payton....(Though, Eli will never catch Payton, IMO) I will take the Pats by 18.
id like to see the charger make it but they r playing banged up against the patriots
With the way the Patriots have been playing, I like the Packers.
Pages: 1 2