Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: School Closings 1-14-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boyd County

Anyone know why?
They are anticipating snow.

According to the weather report there will be snow flurries tonight into tomorrow morning.

I don't think it was supposed to accumulate to anything though, so maybe they're just being careful.

IMO, the weather may be worse near the end of the week with possible snow showers on Thursday and Friday and single digit temps on Saturday.
So now we're getting out of school when it's "supposed" to snow, lol, wish this would have happened when I was younger.
Yeah, same here.

I wish they'd cancel my classes tomorrow because it's "supposed" to snow.

I really wish I didn't have to get up at 7 am.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Yeah, same here.

I wish they'd cancel my classes tomorrow because it's "supposed" to snow.

I really wish I didn't have to get up at 7 am.

Thats not too bad, I gotta get up at 6:30 unless we cancel here.
?? This is crazy! I really hope that this is not the real reason if Boyd Co. is canceling classes tomorrow.
EKY Sportster Wrote:?? This is crazy! I really hope that this is not the real reason if Boyd Co. is canceling classes tomorrow.

It's not!! LOLOL.... They have a water main break and therefore cancelled classes for tomorrow....
phs1986 Wrote:It's not!! LOLOL.... They have a water main break and therefore cancelled classes for tomorrow....

Lol, good.
Riverside Christian
Boyd Co is closed because of a water line break.
Guess Letcher Central is going this morning, lol...DANG IT!!!!!!!!!