Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: You guys....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Definitely need to try and convince me not to throw my television out the window right now.Smile Smile Sad How did the Cowboys lose this game????????? Absolutely terrible. Who else watched?
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Definitely need to try and convince me not to throw my television out the window right now.Smile Smile Sad How did the Cowboys lose this game????????? Absolutely terrible. Who else watched?
I was watching the start and had money on the Cowboys, but they screwed me: go figure
My hubby is right with ya... If I didn't have a big screen it would probably be out the window too!!!
i was bummed about the colts game and this one. Now i dont care at all who wins the super bowl.
colts12 Wrote:i was bummed about the colts game and this one. Now i dont care at all who wins the super bowl.

Sorry man. Seriously, I will be depressed about this loss until next year.
I tell you what, I will cheer against the Chargers next week if you will cheer against the Giants:thumpsup:
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Sorry man. Seriously, I will be depressed about this loss until next year.
I tell you what, I will cheer against the Chargers next week if you will cheer against the Giants:thumpsup:

Deal! lol
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Definitely need to try and convince me not to throw my television out the window right now.Smile Smile Sad How did the Cowboys lose this game????????? Absolutely terrible. Who else watched?

I think you have bigger things to worry about...like how ComfortEagle hates multiple question marks!!!:yikes:
Oh and congratulations Giants...I was hoping the Cowboys would win so I could see the Packers beat them!! haha
vundy33 Wrote:I think you have bigger things to worry about...like how ComfortEagle hates multiple question marks!!!:yikes:

Smile Smile As soon as I posted that I read the other thread. I've been to mad to change it. Maybe he won't notice.Confusedhh:
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Smile Smile As soon as I posted that I read the other thread. I've been to mad to change it. Maybe he won't notice.Confusedhh:

OH..... he'll notice!! LOLOL.....
Well, being a Skins fan..I LOVE IT!! They faced a Giants team at a bad time! I really think they will give B.B. all they can handle because they put so much pressure on a QB. But then I think, Favre vs/ Eli Manning..I WILL TAKE FAVRE ANYDAY OF THE WEEK! Especially in the Frozen Tundra!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well, being a Skins fan..I LOVE IT!! They faced a Giants team at a bad time! I really think they will give B.B. all they can handle because they put so much pressure on a QB. But then I think, Favre vs/ Eli Manning..I WILL TAKE FAVRE ANYDAY OF THE WEEK! Especially in the Frozen Tundra!

You got that right. Forecast...4 degrees. Imagine some of those hits Bigby was putting on people Saturday, in 4 degree weather. I hope Amani Toomer drinks his Boost or calcium drink prior to the game. Going across the middle, that could be tuff on an old man's brittle bones.Smile
Yea I think the 'Boys gave the game away to. IMO the offensive line for them especially. They got tired in the second half and the Giants took advantage. They're average height and weight is 6'6 and 320 lbs might also attribute to them getting tired.