Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: San Diego - 28 Indianapolis - 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Chargers go into Indy and beat the Colts. The Chargers will go to Foxboro next week to face the juggernaut New England Patriots.
They did it without Tomlinson as well, and Phillip Rivers didn't play the 4th quarter.
Wow!
Thank god we dont have to watch another Colts/Partiots game.
i hope they do the impossible next week
warriorpride Wrote:Thank god we dont have to watch another Colts/Partiots game.

LOL I was thinking the same thing man...
Haha....this is great!! I was so glad when that 4th down conversion was dropped by Clark.
Cards09 Wrote:i hope they do the impossible next week

I'm with you man.
alfus21 Wrote:They did it without Tomlinson as well, and Phillip Rivers didn't play the 4th quarter.

What quarter did LT go down in, I can't remember. The back-up QB showed ALOT of poise drivin the Chargers down the field for the go-ahead/game winnin TD.
Redneck Wrote:What quarter did LT go down in, I can't remember. The back-up QB showed ALOT of poise drivin the Chargers down the field for the go-ahead/game winnin TD.

What happened to LT? I think he went down in the second or start of the third because we left to go down Mainstrasse to watch the game and when we got there LT was out.

Defending Super Bowl Champs and you let Billy flippin' Volek beat you without the best back in the league.

San Diego's defense stepped up and won the game IMO.
warriorpride Wrote:Thank god we dont have to watch another Colts/Partiots game.

Ditto!