Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs. Breathitt County - Jan. 23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game was postponed a couple of weeks ago due to snow. Game is at Breathitt County.

Should be a good game... I'll go with Prestonsburg 8.

Good luck to both.
This will be a good match up between Smith from BC and Stephens from PHS. I like the bobcats in a close game at home. Could go either way.
P-Burg in a close one.
BC has been really struggling as of late but I'll still say BC in a close.
BC has been strggling and i look for the blackcats to get a good win under there belt. P-burg by 4
Pburg is hungry after a very tough loss in triple overtime so i look for them to come out and play and come away with a close victory.
Breathitt takes this one

uk96

Breathitt has been really bad but I will say Breathitt by 2...
P-burg
I hate to say it but Breathitt is to strong inside and P-burgs will be tired from the 3 ot game but should be a good showing from Hall and Holland.
So I will take P-Burg by 7
Burg by 4
Breathitt by 6
If all the rumors about several players quitting are true, I don't see Breathitt being competitive the rest of the season.
mandan Wrote:If all the rumors about several players quitting are true, I don't see Breathitt being competitive the rest of the season.

I heard that too, Could anyone comfirm that? both Fugates and Hollon quit?
PLEASE READ!

I was misinformed about the rescheduling of this game, the game will not be played tomorrow night instead the game will be played on January 23.

Sorry.
If all the rumors about several players quitting are true, I don't see Breathitt being competitive the rest of the season.

Breathitt will be just fine, with or with out this young men. They will put 5 on the floor that want to play the game.