Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is your fav?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your favorite forum to talk on here on bluegrassrivals.com
is it high school football, baseball. basketball, etc. or is it generaly discusion, pro sprots, ncaa sports, etc.
I really like to post on generaly discussin becasue on this i can talk most about what i like and really express how i feel about something easier tahn on any other topic
what do u most like talking on and why?
I prefer general discussion during the off season. Football will be my favorite once the season rolls around.. Cant wait..
yea i cant wait for football either so my opinion may change on this one later
Gen Dis. is always my fav. But when football rolls around, the post count will go up quick lol
General Discussion and Girls Basketball when it's in season. Big Grin
general discussion only..since I dont know enough about any other sport to talk about it... I dont know how to play sports, I dont know the rules, and I dont know who plays...unless its a family member. If I had to choose a favorite sport, it would be football...
Now QQ thats when you say ATTA GIRL lol....shes picking football not softball..no offense to the softball players im just saying lol..its a guy thing i guess
Sports Around the Nation: Pro Sports and College Sports. I just watch alot of it and its where I post more. I find it more interesting.

I like General Discussion too.
my favorite is also Gen Dis...but like all the other guys when football starts back ill switch back and forth......It wont be long before you know it guys that F ball will be coming back on, since time flies by now a days.......I dont think I done anything productive in the month of March lol, I mean it went by so fast do you all think the same thing?
General Discussion is my favorite..but I like the other ones also
Girls Basketball and Boys Basketball when the seasons are in, Football when it is in, and General Discussion
Heck Basketballer, you just an all around MOD.....QQ she shoudl get an award for that lol :roll: