Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan 58 Hazard 53 - WYMT Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Congrats JBS
Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sassy Wrote:I have to agree but for different reasons. There isn't a ref in the 14th region who has the balls to call a fair game for any team that plays Hazard.
uk96 Wrote:JBS will win any other games they play at least by double figures...Hazard had their chance to win a game and could not win even though JBS played bad...That was their only chance and if they do meet again it will probably be in the ALL A because I am not sure Hazard will make it to the finals of the region with their inconsistent play...I agree that Coach Holland is a good coach but he just doesnt have the players to beat JBS...This was their one shot and they blew it...It wont be close again....

Why is it that everytime a team plays JBS close they always play bad? There's a reason for that, it's called good defense. You always have an excuse JB STepp. I still say Hazard will win when these two meet again. JBS is not any better than this Hazard team. I sense a little fear there UK96. I think you know it's coming and JBS is going down. My guess will be in the finals of the 14th region and I think it will be a beating like you guys took last year in the finals of the ALL A. NO CONTEST!
Survivor Wrote:Why is it that everytime a team plays JBS close they always play bad? There's a reason for that, it's called good defense. You always have an excuse JB STepp. I still say Hazard will win when these two meet again. JBS is not any better than this Hazard team. I sense a little fear there UK96. I think you know it's coming and JBS is going down. My guess will be in the finals of the 14th region and I think it will be a beating like you guys took last year in the finals of the ALL A. NO CONTEST!

i support u 100%....hazard is just as good as jbs
bobcatfan22 Wrote:i support u 100%....hazard is just as good as jbs

AMEN!!!!!!
Im glad everyone thinks JBS and Hazard are the only two teams that can play in the 14th.JBS and Hazard better make region before we talk bout finals, both have teams in their district that can beat them. I do think both will make it but remmeber last year jenkins almost pulled it off. I wouldnt be worrying about finals just yet.
bac2369 Wrote:so benchwarmer do u think hazard needs to improve to keep up with jbs.

Duh, JBS beat them didn't they?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Can JBS improve? Tough question to answer. Maybe a shot here and a shot there would be their only improvment. These kids at JBS have been playing high school ball together for what , 4-6 years. Can they improve? Not as much as Hazard.

Why does JBS need to improve? They are already beating everyone around I'm not saying that they can't be beat, but, um so far no one around here has done it, have they? JBS is a good team but I think after this year they will start to fall a little bit. They will still have some good players but alot of those players see very little or no playing time right now and it will take them a while to get those players up to par. IMO!!!!
sassy Wrote:I have to agree but for different reasons. There isn't a ref in the 14th region who has the balls to call a fair game for any team that plays Hazard.
Why not get your ref license then you can call a fair game for the other team?
bobcatfan22 Wrote:i support u 100%....hazard is just as good as jbs

i would have to disagree, jbs is at the least a 5pnt better team............
JBS > Hazard. Hazard may be better coached. But definately JBS players > Hazard's.
was you impressed with Hazard?
JBS only has 79 high school students. Most of them play ball or cheerlead. This doesn't leave much of a student pep section. We don't have a bunch of students to do name calling.
Isn't it GREAT to see two East Ky. High School teams attract so much attention!!!!!!!! A question I have concerning the Hazard Bull Dogs game against Cumberland and this falls in line with the addition of the New transfer that gets to play the first game [ approx. 20 mins.] of first game he becomes eligible for. What happened that the Lewis kid for Hazard saw " O" playing time in the game against the Red Skins??? This was a player that was in the earlier starting rotation. Anyone with info , please fill us in on this...................
Two things:
1) anyone know the stats ie FG %
2) It was nice to see Cumberlands fans stay and cheer for JBS. Fromwhat I heard, Hazard's fans were rude/cursing to their fans/cheerleaders when they played. I know kids will be kids, but it would be nice to see some control over what teams fans do and say during a game.
kj52 Wrote:Two things:
1) anyone know the stats ie FG %
2) It was nice to see Cumberlands fans stay and cheer for JBS. Fromwhat I heard, Hazard's fans were rude/cursing to their fans/cheerleaders when they played. I know kids will be kids, but it would be nice to see some control over what teams fans do and say during a game.

haha..you must not have been in the pep section or even close. Yeah there was some "talking" going on...but nothing personal as to the point of cursing to fans and cheerleaders. YEAH we might be a lil rude but thats part of being in a high school pep section at a basketball game---we are not the only team that does this...haha We were just cheering for our team and having fun--which as far as I know "rude" pep sections have been around since organized sports existed...lol SO just ease up a lil with personal attacks saying we did stuff that we didnt...thnx BUT---this is not to you personally kj52, its to everyone who has been saying stuff about us previously...
pickandroll Wrote:I'm going to have to agree. Hazard played the slow tempo game which was part of their game plan. But JBS is just better. They beat Hazard at the pace Hazard wanted to play. JBS did NOT play well. Hazard came out fired up, and played very well. JBS will beat Hazard by double-digits from now on. I'll bet the FARM on it. Nice try Dawgs. :Cheerlead
Someone somewhere will enjoy your farm very much, that is if your farm is worth having
Great job JBS!
A Decent Lineman Wrote:haha..you must not have been in the pep section or even close. Yeah there was some "talking" going on...but nothing personal as to the point of cursing to fans and cheerleaders. YEAH we might be a lil rude but thats part of being in a high school pep section at a basketball game---we are not the only team that does this...haha We were just cheering for our team and having fun--which as far as I know "rude" pep sections have been around since organized sports existed...lol SO just ease up a lil with personal attacks saying we did stuff that we didnt...thnx BUT---this is not to you personally kj52, its to everyone who has been saying stuff about us previously...

So let me get this straight..Calling the cheerleaders "sluts" and throwing things at them isn't considered "rude" behavior?????? I can't believe they let this go on at the game. It was ridiculous.
Randy Lewis on Hazard's team did not play against Cumberland because he missed practice prior to the game. He was then suited and played against JBS. I applaud the coach for enforcing his rules, even in the tournament. I also feel that Randy will continue to practice and perform in all of our upcoming games.:rockon:

Go Dawgs!
sassy Wrote:Why does JBS need to improve? They are already beating everyone around I'm not saying that they can't be beat, but, um so far no one around here has done it, have they? JBS is a good team but I think after this year they will start to fall a little bit. They will still have some good players but alot of those players see very little or no playing time right now and it will take them a while to get those players up to par. IMO!!!!

I was only answering a question that someone asked me. The question was, Can JBS improve?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Why not get your ref license then you can call a fair game for the other team?

It is my opinion that the 14th region does not have good refs, if you think they are great then thats ok for you to think that, but please have the same respect for my opinion. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but I can't honestly see that any of them are any good.
sassy Wrote:It is my opinion that the 14th region does not have good refs, if you think they are great then thats ok for you to think that, but please have the same respect for my opinion. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but I can't honestly see that any of them are any good.
I wasnt disagreeing with you. I just stated that you can get your ref license so they would have at least one good one that wouldnt be afraid of calling a fair game when Hazard plays.
Harlan Man Wrote:Someone somewhere will enjoy your farm very much, that is if your farm is worth having

You got to beat JBS to get the farm. Good luck with that! :lmao:
uk96 Wrote:This is a fair assessment of the game. The next time they play they wont be on tv and maybe some will play as a team instead of trying to get a college scholarship...This is the closest that Hazard will get this year because no more tv games.....

couldnt agree more. I am so sick of this one man offense, When jbs plays as a team they can play with anyone. I watched the one player that im sure you are thinking about bring the ball up the court and no one else touch it 7 times in a row and miss every time the first quarter. Im sure this is not good for the scholarship possibilites. These teams want a team player. Survivor I dont know where your farm is but you better keep the location a secret because there is a very good chance that jbs will win all three. I dont think Jbs brought their best game saturday night by a long shot. I think on a good night if jbs playes team ball they could easily beat Hazard by 15-20. I dont care if Rick Pitino was coaching them. And i dont mean any disrespect to Hazard, i think they have a good team.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I also don't see Coach Holland getting beat three times in one season by the same team.

I saw coach Holand walking on water just last week. :lmao:
hondaman Wrote:I saw coach Holand walking on water just last week. :lmao:
haha hilarious! Yeah i heard he was playing checkers with noah on the ark when he got done building it!
hollister_42 Wrote:So let me get this straight..Calling the cheerleaders "sluts" and throwing things at them isn't considered "rude" behavior?????? I can't believe they let this go on at the game. It was ridiculous.

haha...i never heard that....not saying it wasnt said. I just didnt hear it and i was in the pep section. But, Do you think that a mother and wife (who will remain nameless) with a megaphone on the front row who was threatening and making personal attacks to people in our pep section and saying that she "hopes she will not see them after the game...for their sake...d**m rednecks" is that not "rude" behavior buddy? I cant believe they let that go on at the game either. Youve gotta give respect to get it. lol
hondaman Wrote:I saw coach Holand walking on water just last week. :lmao:

globetrotter12 Wrote:haha hilarious! Yeah i heard he was playing checkers with noah on the ark when he got done building it!

Uncalled for.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Uncalled for.

i agree man...
Pages: 1 2 3 4