Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 79 Estill County 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very good win going away for the Cougars! Congrats guys!
Wow, This is a very good win for the Cougars. Where was it played at?
Any Stats?
At Estill Co.

Josh Proffitt 7 3's 25 Pts
Very good road win for the Cougars! who have won 3 straight and 6 of their last 8. IMO, LCC is one of the top 5 teams in the 14th.
Totally agree Junk Yard Dog!
Lcc 53% FG
Estill Co 26%

Lcc 7-21 33% FT
Estill Co 22-33 66%

LCC
Proffitt 25pts 4 asts.
Banks 14pts 7 rebs 5 asts.
Blair 13 pts 6 asts. 4 stls
Longworth 10 rebs

Estill Co
Cackling 14 pts 6 rebs
Christopher 17 pts 5 rebs

Game was never close after the 1st period. Big win on the road. The 53rd district is the strongest at this point.
UKisN1 Wrote:Lcc 53% FG
Estill Co 26%

Lcc 7-21 33% FT
Estill Co 22-33 66%

LCC
Proffitt 25pts 4 asts.
Banks 14pts 7 rebs 5 asts.
Blair 13 pts 6 asts. 4 stls
Longworth 10 rebs

Estill Co
Cackling 14 pts 6 rebs
Christopher 17 pts 5 rebs

Game was never close after the 1st period. Big win on the road. The 53rd district is the strongest at this point.

Estill is not very strong. They have a great young coach who is battling the political problem of my child is better within the administration. They have two players who want all the attention and it shows. I was at a game when in the third quarter, Estill's coach told the team during a timeout if they didn't pick it up they would stay after the game and run. He said this in front of administration who sit behind the bench which have kids who play. He got after them good and told them he didn't care what happened to him, he was not going to be embarrassed. Estill didn't pick it up! I stayed after a while to see what happened, and sure enough, he had the boys out running in front of fans and the other team as they were leaving. Kudos to Estill's coach, backing what he says and doing what it takes to build a program. More young athletes need this type of coaching and humility.
Congrats
Congrats Cougars!
Wow....congrats cougars
I think LCC has clearly moved into 3rd place in the region, behind JBS and Hazard. Breathitt is currently falling apart with one player after another quiting the team. Knott is probably the 4th rated team now.
Sat night was the frist time i have seen LCC and they looked awesome they shoot to ball great they play great defence i was very impressed Estill is a very good team but LCC never let up and Estill did not play well Lcc is the best tem i have seen in the 14th but i have not seen all the teams but one more thing Estill is alot better team that showed up Sat night.
[quote=F.N.L.]Estill is not very strong. They have a great young coach who is battling the political problem of my child is better within the administration. They have two players who want all the attention and it shows.

It's too bad that's going on. Everybody seems to be an expert nowadays!
Has this been going on all year, or has it just recently surfaced?
Grats LC
what grade is proffitt in?
I go to all of Estills games we beat Owsley Friday by around 27 then lost to LCC Sat. night by 29 i dont think LCC is 60 points better than Owsley and we are probley are not 27 points better than Owsley it just how the games turned on on those nights these are kids and there up and down as far as problems with player and coach or parents and coach i have not sen anything like that going on we ha ve a great young coaching staff and they are trying to get this team more constance they will be ok and will finesh strong. There 4-0 in distract play and looking good there. If you know anything more please post it.
J-DUB23 Wrote:what grade is proffitt in?

Junior.
Cantrell's ratings have them 3rd, but until they beat Cordia or KCC, then they will be 5th in my mind. Placing 4 53rd teams in the top 5.
UKisN1 Wrote:Cantrell's ratings have them 3rd, but until they beat Cordia or KCC, then they will be 5th in my mind. Placing 4 53rd teams in the top 5.

LCC must take care of Cordia tonight, and KCC on Feb. 5th. If they lose both of these games then they very well could end up the #4 seed which from the looks of things would mean they would play Jenkins just to get to the semi-final game and JBS. Top to bottom the 53rd is the toughest district in the 14th this year.
Agreed--Any team is capable of beating any other team on a given night. Looks as though it will be that way next year as well. Letcher has only one senior--JBS and Knott are not senior dominated either. Jenkins will really struggle next year. I believe Cordia is senior dominated as well
congrats
Graeat win!
Congrats Cougars..