Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who would you vote for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If all the candidates could run for Presidency, which one would you vote for and why?
Obama...but I cant vote.
Mike Huckabee...I'm really tired right now so I'll explain tomorrow...:thumpsup:
Right now I'd vote for Obama... But my decision will probably change when election time rolls around.
I started thinking Obama, but recently he's became involved big time with Darfur talks, now I do agree something needs to be done there, but we've done enough with Iraq, it's time some of our allies step in and start helping us out a little bit considering we do everything for the rest of the world.

Now I'm leaning towards Ron Paul.
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy
I would vote for Rudy as well! He is the man, just because he was rooting for the Sox in the Series won my vote!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I would vote for Rudy as well! He is the man, just because he was rooting for the Sox in the Series won my vote!

Lol. What if Hilary was rootin for the Sox?
mccain or clinton
I'd vote for Romney.
I added a poll but I left two Presidential candidates out of the poll because it only holds 10, but the two I left out are probably going to drop out soon anyways.
blackcat_student Wrote:I added a poll but I left two Presidential candidates out of the poll because it only holds 10, but the two I left out are probably going to drop out soon anyways.

And you spelled Obama's first name wrong.
Redneck Wrote:Lol. What if Hilary was rootin for the Sox?
If Playboy knowingly voted for Hillary (or Obama for that matter), his place at the Sunday dinner table would be forever taken away and given to my 10 year old, 110 lb miniature collie, Beardog (who is also a Republican)Big Grin
Fred Thompson!
Anyone who votes for Giuliani should have their right to vote taken away. He is the absolute worst possible choice for President. Just ask the Police, Firemen and rescue workers that helped clean up ground Zero. Even they hate Giuliani. Only the Rural folks who really don't know what he stands for, but think they do will support his campaign of lunacy..
Don't fall for the smoke and mirrors this time like you did for Bush in 200 and 2004. Make a real choice for change!
warriorpride Wrote:And you spelled Obama's first name wrong.

Sorry about that, I was in a hurry because class was about to end.

Thanks for noticing.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:If Playboy knowingly voted for Hillary (or Obama for that matter), his place at the Sunday dinner table would be forever taken away and given to my 10 year old, 110 lb miniature collie, Beardog (who is also a Republican)Big Grin

Lol, I'll gladly take his spot...
edwards
Obama
John Edwards democrats Mcain Rep.
Hillary Clinton
Romney
DevilsWin Wrote:Anyone who votes for Giuliani should have their right to vote taken away. He is the absolute worst possible choice for President. Just ask the Police, Firemen and rescue workers that helped clean up ground Zero. Even they hate Giuliani. Only the Rural folks who really don't know what he stands for, but think they do will support his campaign of lunacy..
Don't fall for the smoke and mirrors this time like you did for Bush in 200 and 2004. Make a real choice for change!

If the Democrats had a decent candidate in either 2000 or 2004 they would be in the White House today.......but no they ran Gore and Kerry. I will admit that Bush is not the best President we've had but, he's done a far better job than either Gore or Kerry would have.
I don't see how you can argue that Bush is better than Gore or Kerry would have been, as Gore or Kerry never were. My guess is that Gore would have gone after Afghanistan hard and left Sadaam to the people of Iraq.
thecavemaster Wrote:I don't see how you can argue that Bush is better than Gore or Kerry would have been, as Gore or Kerry never were. My guess is that Gore would have gone after Afghanistan hard and left Sadaam to the people of Iraq.

Al Gore pushes for Global Warming, then it snows in the Middle East, first time in 100 years, where thats global warming? He's not that brilliant.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Al Gore pushes for Global Warming, then it snows in the Middle East, first time in 100 years, where thats global warming? He's not that brilliant.

Huh?
vundy33 Wrote:Huh?

i meant wheres that global warming, you know, the kind al gore yells about all the time, but all I see if it snowing in the middle east, and we aint getting any, how's that global warming.
thecavemaster Wrote:I don't see how you can argue that Bush is better than Gore or Kerry would have been, as Gore or Kerry never were. My guess is that Gore would have gone after Afghanistan hard and left Sadaam to the people of Iraq.

As far as Bush being better than either Gore or Kerry that is just my opinion nothing more, on another note how you could guess that Gore would have gone after Afghanistan and not Iraq, since Gore as you say "was never President".
DevilsWin Wrote:Anyone who votes for Giuliani should have their right to vote taken away. He is the absolute worst possible choice for President. Just ask the Police, Firemen and rescue workers that helped clean up ground Zero. Even they hate Giuliani. Only the Rural folks who really don't know what he stands for, but think they do will support his campaign of lunacy..

Hey, you worry about who you're gonna vote for, if some of us wanna vote for Rudy then we can. I guess a "real choice" would be Hilary or Obama Rolleyes .

Well, you have your opinion, but I feel as if anyone wanted to vote for Obama is crazy! We may need to make some changes, but we sure as h*** don't need to go in the wrong direction!!!

My vote would go to Giuliani or Thompson (although neither will probably make it thru). I'll have to wait and see which Republican gets the nomination, but my vote will more than likely go th whoever that turns out to be!
Pages: 1 2