Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Paintsville 1/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who will win?
PHS by 15.
Tigers by 16
I'm going to go with the Tigers. But if im correct the tigers hvae lost to the eagles at home for the past couple years and its been the same way when they play at JC. But i look for the Tigers to win by 20+
Paintsville is on a different level than JC this year. No dis on JC intended, b/c those things change from year to year. But Paintsville wins this one by at least 15+ unless they just have one of those Murphy Law games which can occur every so often. No matter what, I don't see JC winning this one though. Just the margin of victory that is in question.
Go Tigers!
Gonna go with the Tigers. But, as everyone knows. The records are out the door when these two meet. Should be a good game and a great atmosphere.
The Tigers are much better than Johnson Central but I still think that this game will be a good one... I'll take the Tigers by 15.

Good luck to both.
It will be paintsville winning hands down
Should be a laugher. I hope my buds can pull out a shocker, but I feel they're just overmatched.
Go Eagles!!
This is always a huge rivalary game and most of the time those are close. However, I'm going to say the Tigers by 15+ in this one. JC has been playing better of late, but I think the momentum stops here. Just my opinion.

uk96

Tigers....Landon SLone is a special player and fun to watch. Does anyone know where he is going to college.....
Since when do records matter when it comes to Johnson Central and Paintsville? In the last two years JC hasn't lost at Paintsville during the regular season and I hoping that it doesn't happen this year.

JC in a close one. Going out on a limb.
HOWBOUTDEMBOYZ Wrote:Since when do records matter when it comes to Johnson Central and Paintsville? In the last two years JC hasn't lost at Paintsville during the regular season and I hoping that it doesn't happen this year.

JC in a close one. Going out on a limb.

Well I hope you have a safety net! lol j/k. You are right though about the wins on each others courts. One other thing. Dress lightly, no matter how cold it is outside. Cause when that gym fills, It will be HOT!
If Paintsville comes out unfocused on the task at hand and thinks that JC is just going to roll over and die, then they will be sent home with a sour taste in their mouth. I think Paintsville will win this one by 13, best of luck to both teams.
Go Tigers
After watching the Tigers at SC on Saturday I don't know if anyone in the region (Including SV) can beat them when they play like that. I'll take the Tigers
Super-Card Wrote:After watching the Tigers at SC on Saturday I don't know if anyone in the region (Including SV) can beat them when they play like that. I'll take the Tigers

Very true! If the Tigers play their game Tuesday ill take them by 25+, if they play the half court game ill take them 13.
Paintsville by 9
Paintsville by 20+
RavenBoy Wrote:Paintsville by 9

9 points. I'll take my tigers by 30. The way they played yesterday i think the tigers wil have no problem with the eagles. But good luck to both teams.
Paintsville by 15+
The Tigers!!!
:devilflam
OffTheHook Wrote:Well I hope you have a safety net! lol j/k. You are right though about the wins on each others courts. One other thing. Dress lightly, no matter how cold it is outside. Cause when that gym fills, It will be HOT!
True its gonna be HOT.
Should be a great game. I'm taking Paintsville by 10.
PHS by 19
PHS-76
JCHS-57
Paintsville will take this one. As usual though expect a great game and atmosphere.
I'LL take the Eagles in a shocking win over the Tigers.I say Eagles win by 4 points after Landon gets in early foul trouble!!! I will be the odd pick so everyone go ahead and laugh now !!! I will laugh after the game is over. GO EAGLES!!!
Paintsville by 15+...too many threats for JC to stop.
The Tigers should win the match-up with relative ease, despite the great rivalry between the two.
I'll take the Tigers by 17.
Pages: 1 2