Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Xbox Live Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I am having problems getting my Xbox 360 to connect to Xbox Live. When I run the test on it says the Ip address failed. Can someone help me?
Try getting the IP and stuff off of your computer, or check the xbox.com forums, just go to technical help or something. It took me a long time to get mine working, I had to get a new router.
I have gotten the IP address off my computer...and my router is relatively new...I have been on xbox.com all day trying to figure it out and have came up with nothing.
Try turning off your router and xbox, then turning your router back on and let it connect and then turn the xbox back on.

If that doesn't work, then it may be that your internet is down.

Who is your internet provider?
He wouldn't be on here if he net was down, try setting your router settings on the dashboard to Automatic if their on manual.
blackcat_student Wrote:Try turning off your router and xbox, then turning your router back on and let it connect and then turn the xbox back on.

If that doesn't work, then it may be that your internet is down.

Who is your internet provider?

My internet provider is Thacker and Grigsby.

Wuzza Bear Wrote:He wouldn't be on here if he net was down, try setting your router settings on the dashboard to Automatic if their on manual.

And i have tried all of those and still nothing works...I am about to give up.
Just call them and have them walk you through it.
Yea its too hard to explain through typing over the internet. lol
I still have yet to get it fixed...so i am just going to give up.