Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK 79 - Vanderbilt 73 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow TongueirateSho
All I can say is WOW!!!!
Finally something positive for this Kentucky team.. what a game.. whew!!
Basketballer Wrote:All I can say is WOW!!!!

Same here. Im so excited I can barely type.

Great game cats.
This game was close the whole 2nd half!! Way to go Cats finally a good win on Billy G's Record!
Jasper played his heart out!
So did Patterson!
Good Win. I seen some stuff and I was wondering if anyone else seen it. First, why was it that Bradley got player of the game, when Patterson had better numbers. Also why were Crawford and Bradley shooting them crazy shots at the end of the 2nd Half, 1st OT and the 2nd OT.
Its weird that when they were feeding Patterson down low UK was up by 16, When Crawford and Bradley started taking shots, they come back on us.
AAm I the only one who seen this??
hopefully now the cats can turn it around
Seems like they tried to give it away after having an 18 point lead. But glad they held on. Maybe this will be a turning point in the season....
HUGE win for Billy G!!!!!
Patterson 23 points 12 rebounds 2 blocks
Bradley 20 points 5 Assist
Crawford 17 points 3 assist

Stats like that will help win alot more games
RavenBoy Wrote:Good Win. I seen some stuff and I was wondering if anyone else seen it. First, why was it that Bradley got player of the game, when Patterson had better numbers. Also why were Crawford and Bradley shooting them crazy shots at the end of the 2nd Half, 1st OT and the 2nd OT.
Its weird that when they were feeding Patterson down low UK was up by 16, When Crawford and Bradley started taking shots, they come back on us.
No Raven you was not the only person! I dunno seemed like they didn't want to give him the ball anymore, and he was unstoppable!

Whats up with us picking up our dribble anyways we done that about 5 times this game and about 3 was turnovers:confused:
Wow! What a game! UK really needed this one. They shouldn't of blew a lead like that, but they held on and fought hard. Bradley had the walking violation in regulation. That killed us. But he made up for it with the big shot in Double OT. Great game Cats! OOOOOO C-A-T-S! CATS! CATS! CATS!
WOW im almost in tears after this game
If you didn't notice, near the end of the game Patterson usually had 3-4 guys on him. It's hard to make any shot with that many people around you.

I would say they gave the player of the game to Bradley because he was more clutch at the end of the game.
RavenBoy Wrote:Good Win. I seen some stuff and I was wondering if anyone else seen it. First, why was it that Bradley got player of the game, when Patterson had better numbers. Also why were Crawford and Bradley shooting them crazy shots at the end of the 2nd Half, 1st OT and the 2nd OT.

Because Bradley made a lot of big plays down the stretch
Kentucky played a really good game today, tried to shoot themselves in the foot but they overcome the turnovers down the stretch. This could be the start of something great the Wildcats!
blackcat_student Wrote:Kentucky played a really good game today, tried to shoot themselves in the foot but they overcome the turnovers down the stretch. This could be the start of something great the Wildcats!

Hopefully this game gives them more confidence.
Im still totaly shocked, but congrats to UK hope this gives the a big ole boost!!!
One of the better games in Rupp I've been to. Great to see the crowd get into it and everybody played great. Bradley and Patterson both played all 50 minutes while Crawford played 48. Stevenson didn't score but had 5 steals and played good defense. Coury even did a good job on Ogilvy who has been hard to handle. I don't think Vandy is as good as their ranking shows, but this was a great win. Hopefully it gives the team some confidence.
Now this is what UK basketball is all about! Great fan support also! UK played like they really wanted it and it showed! Loved the hustle from everyone and I thought Billy G coached a great game!
Anyone know how Jasper's knee is?
Great effort from the Cats. In some ways, I think it was better for Kentucky, in the long run, to have to shake off that big run from Vandy and win anyway. They need a solid effort at Mississippi State Teusday to follow this up.:Thumbs: :Thumbs:
Great job cats.
Great win for the Cats, now lets see a turning point for the Wildcats!!!
Nice win but if Jasper is lost its still going to be a long season.
NYY10 Wrote:Great win for the Cats, now lets see a turning point for the Wildcats!!!

i sure hope so. congrats kentucky! im so excited we are finally playing some kentucky basketball.
Monster win for the cats! Hopefully the confidence will boost way up. They just about gave it away, but showed great toughness towards the end. Keep it up Billy G.
Congrats UK, Big win.
Great win for the Cats!
I was very impressed by the defensive and offensive contribution of Coury and some of the rebounding Harris did.
Very pleased, maybe the Cats will keep it going.
Alright! I'm so glad that UK won! Its about time also! I had to work tonight and I asked everybody if UK won. They didn't know. The suspense was killing me!
Pages: 1 2