Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th region officials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't see how you guys put up with this stuff. In both of Clay's games this week they've gave kids falling out of bounds timeouts. Last night the Hazard-Cumberland game Lesige banked one off the shot clock and they counted it. I'm not saying that either 3 of this calls had any bearing on the game, but those are calls that have to be made. In the Clay-Hazard game the TO gave to Campbel could have made a difference, but HHS threw it away on the in bounds. I'm not saying that the 13th and 14th region officials are great or anything, but they are much better than these guys. If this is the best you guys have, I feel sorry for you guys.
Congrats you got to witness the 15th Regions finest.
Hit and Run Wrote:I don't see how you guys put up with this stuff. In both of Clay's games this week they've gave kids falling out of bounds timeouts. Last night the Hazard-Cumberland game Lesige banked one off the shot clock and they counted it. I'm not saying that either 3 of this calls had any bearing on the game, but those are calls that have to be made. In the Clay-Hazard game the TO gave to Campbel could have made a difference, but HHS threw it away on the in bounds. I'm not saying that the 13th and 14th region officials are great or anything, but they are much better than these guys. If this is the best you guys have, I feel sorry for you guys.

Are you a ref by any chance?
The above mentioned calls that are being made with the player supposedly having control of the ball and the timeout is made by the coach to a referee that most of the time is not in position on the floor to observe if the player is in control of the ball or not. This should be reviewed by the KHSAA and addressed to all the referees. I have watched officials from different regions, especially the 15th, make this call.
13th region refs made the same call last night. At the high school level, the player can call the time out while flying out of bounds as long as they have control of the ball. Flaws can be found against any ref from any region at any level. Another thing from last nights game concerning refs. Clark Stepp had blood on his jersey. He changed jerseys on the court instead of off the playing area which should have been a technical. He was supposed to go to the locker room or back in the tunnel to do it.
gotcha2 Wrote:Congrats you got to witness the 15th Regions finest.

yeah..really