Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan 97, Pikeville 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final score from the semi's of the WYMT tournament.
Wow def. didn't see this coming. I thought Pikeville would play tough against them. Well I guess I was wrong. haha
My gosh..14th Region Power BABY!! 46 point loss to a Top 5 team in the 15th is unbelievable because Pikeville has a very solid team this year!
lol
Boy....I missed this one!!!
Might as well throw my lottery ticket away now!
I figured Pikeville would get beat by 15-20 but I never expected this. Everything must have fell apart and fast for Pikeville tonight.
JBS could have put the ball in a cup tonite, they are a good team with lots of skill.
Great Job June Buchanan! Impressive!
Nice, maybe a preview of when Pikeville plays Valley?
JBS shot the ball well tonight well over 50%. I knew the game wouldnt be close but I didnt think it would a 40 pt game. Big Congrats Crusaders!

good luck in the championship game.
Pikeville played poorly, but JBS is just a far superior team to Pikeville...
JBS played a nearly flawless game. I think they shot closer to 70-75% from the field. They just beat Pikeville fair and square. Refs were not a factor in the game tonight. They let them play and there was very few calls made the first half, maybe 30 total for the game and they was pretty close to even. Congrats to JBS on the win.
Way to go JBS!!!!
Looks like JBS was rollin tonight
Thats the way to show up a top 15th region team...congrats jbs
I just got back from the Classic. Our Crusaders rolled tonight. Tate played a nearly flawless game as always. He and Clark were the players of the game. Garrison played well also...heck everybody played well. Clark actually looked like a point tonight. He had tons of assists. Tate had close to 10 steals in the 3rd.And Brent Hall is an absolute work horse. Clint was lighting it up too. Congrats JBS! Good luck tomorrow night. :thumpsup:
When were the Starters pulled??
After we figured they had enough.lol. No , they were pulled when we had a comfortable lead.
RavenBoy Wrote:When were the Starters pulled??

they are still out there puttin up the 3 balls
I like how you think Norm
rb is a KCC fan . Can't you tell?
As I had predicted that JBS would use their height advantage and speed to beat the full court presssure that Pikeville tried to play. Then in a half court set JBS passed the ball well and most of their shots can in the flow of their offense. JBS's defense and having a great night shooting was to much for Pikeville. The big player inside { Adams} for Pikeville played well the first quarter of the game and showed that at times that he can play. Looking forward to the Hazard and JBS matchup tomorrow night. JBS by 5 in a close one.
Wow, I sure didn't expect this... Congrats Crusaders!
wow....Jbs looked awsome tonight. The guards couldn't miss...the big guys battled down low. Nice dunk by Garrison tonight. Brent also had a nice game.
IMO, JBS could have beat any team in the mountains tonight!!! They where on fire! One of the most impressive displays I've seen in some time. They absolutely thrashed Pikeville in every way. Tate Cox was unreal! Clark Stepp is one of the best high school players you will ever see in the open floor. Clint Stepp gives them yet another outside threat and The two big kids underneath both rebound well. When JBS plays this good they are unbeatable in the mountains. Just my opinion!
97 wow jbs must been stroking tonight. great that the 14th region team beat a 15th.
good job june buchanan! good try pikeville- maybe next time, but then again with this score maybe not lol.....but really- good try! Smile
PC_You_Know Wrote:Nice, maybe a preview of when Pikeville plays Valley?

Not likely, and please keep any talk about Shelby Valley or any other teams other than JBS or Pikeville out of this thread.
Ouch. I thought that Pikeville did not match up well with them but wow. Wonder if this says how strong JBS is or how weak Pikeville is.
Great game by JBS. They could not miss and Pikeville's shots just would not fall, like there was a lid on the basket, kept rolling off the rim instead of in. Pikeville didn't handle the ball that well, not because of the defense just one of those nights. ALL teams have great nights and ALL teams have bad nights. Plain and simple JBS had a great night and Pikeville had a bad night coupled with the fact JBS is just a better team and very will coached, explains the score. IMO if Pikeville had a great night and JBS had a bad night, JBS would have won, but not by that margin. Good Luck to both teams Saturday night.
Pages: 1 2