Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: In pain: what's your diagnoses?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I woke up today with pain only on one side of my head.

My right ear feels like it needs to pop.

When I swallow the right side of my throat hurts and the pain is from just under the right side of my jaw, all the way up to my right inner ear.

The left side is completely fine.

I'm thinking it might be an ear infection, but IDK.
inner ear infection. can you walk straight or are u off bakance a little
I can walk straight. Haven't had any problems getting around today.
That sucks...just go to the doc or talk to some old people if you want a homemade remedy, lol.
Somebody beat the crap out of ya while you slept!

Take two aspirin and PM me in the morning.

That will be $200.00!
The Guru Wrote:Somebody beat the crap out of ya while you slept!

Take two aspirin and PM me in the morning.

That will be $200.00!

LOL! :redboxer: :letsparty:beavis:
I've taken Dayquil but it hasn't done much good.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I've taken Dayquil but it hasn't done much good.

Take ya a few shots of the "kickin chicken", you'll be alright...
usually u get a little dizzy when you have an ear infection. and that's not something the chicken can cure lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:usually u get a little dizzy when you have an ear infection. and that's not something the chicken can cure lol

I never get dizzy with an ear infection. I have had an INNER ear infection and I couldn't even sit up in my bed of stand up without gettin dizzy and throwin up. The chicken can take that pain away Wink Smile
Redneck Wrote:Take ya a few shots of the "kickin chicken", you'll be alright...

If you opened a book for remedies, I believe that would be your remedy for every problem, haha.
Well, nothing worked...not even the kickin' chicken. So, I'll be heading to the doctor as soon as I can get an appointment this morning.

Surprisingly it hasn't gotten any better, if anything, it's gotten worse.

I'm thinking this is something similar to what I had a couple years back. They had to give me penicillin, but as soon as they did it cleared up.
Went to the doctor and he prescribed Zithromax. Hopefully this will help.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Went to the doctor and he prescribed Zithromax. Hopefully this will help.

Well..... what in the heck was it???

My sinuses KILL my ears at times. I know that sounds crazy but when I get a bad sinus infection, my ears get all "cloggy" and usually one side of my head throbs!!!
I don't think he ever told me what it was. He just told me what it wasn't.

Gotta love student health services.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I don't think he ever told me what it was. He just told me what it wasn't.

Gotta love student health services.

You went to student health? I'm sorry. Smile

If the student health at your school is anywhere near as bad as what we had when I was at UK, then you are truly out of luck. I had serious doubts whether any of those guys actually had a medical degree at all. Maybe from Barbados or somewhere like that...