Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Snow this weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WKYT and LEX18 are both reporting that there may be snow showers possible this Sunday. Weather.com is also currently reporting rain/snow, but they have been very inconsistent over the past few days.

Here are the main differences as of the time of this post:

WKYT - reporting rain changing to snow on Sunday and snow showers on Monday and Tuesday with temps in the high 20's to mid-30's. With more snow showers on Thursday.

LEX18 - reporting possible snow showers on Sunday with temps in the 30's. After that, LEX18 is predicting no more precipitation in the near future and temps warming to maybe the 40's.

Weather.com - rain or possibly snow on Sunday with a high of 40 degrees. They then show temps warming to the 40's for the rest of the week with no precip. until Thursday when they are predicting rain.
Hard to predict anything with this crazy weather..Was 80 this past Tuesday, lol..
WSAZ is calling for rain/snow mix on Sunday and snow showers on Monday....

I WISH they could get it right... Bless their hearts this weather is CRAZY!!!
Let's all pray for SNOW!
Yeah, I hope we get enough to cancel classes on Monday, lol.
And school for me for Monday/Tuesday..I need a break, lol!
Well the past few days have been showing a huge storm developing in the Gulf of Mexico and riding up the East Coast. This was allowing us to get in on some snow. Well, as of last night, the models all decided not to show a storm. They have been showing this for 1 whole day now. But the good news is, without this storm forming, it is allowing clippers to drop in from Canada. These clippers could lay down a nice 1-2 inches Sunday into Monday. This is also bringing in arctic air. Now the models have been hinting at another storm for next weekend. I would say before the month is out, we will see a monster of a storm. Now, I'm usually not a "glass half full" kind of guy, but the models are showing at least 3 storms before January is even over. Cold air will already be in place, so all we need is for these bad boys to track the right way. As of right now, they are giving us a good thumping of snow. But still plenty of time for things to go wrong.
It is supposed to snow, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. At least that is what 36 said. If I am correct. Some weird weather going on. From 80's to 30's in one week.
I need a break i need to stay home and rest ive been sick the last few days
let it snow let is snow!.!.!.!.!.!.!
Any new information on the snow?
Yeah really..That is what I was wondering also..I NEED A SNOW DAY!!
bluegrassballa Wrote:It is supposed to snow, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. At least that is what 36 said. If I am correct. Some weird weather going on. From 80's to 30's in one week.

Please! Let this be true!
Light snow showers today thru tomorrow night. Clearing off on Wednesday, then as of now, a huge storm developing for Thursday and Friday, with a clipper set to arrive on Saturday. Definitely a snowy week ahead. Will definitely keep an eye on Thursdays storm though. As of right now, we could be looking at 6 inches plus, especially in Eastern Ky.
The ground and roofs are covered up here in Cold Spring... and it's soooo cold... brrr lol