Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Most aggravating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
radio stations and why.Zrock is at the top of my list for the simple fact that they say they are a rock station, but I can never catch it when its playing rock.. and I'm sick of hearing akon, or sean kingston, and tpain and timbaland
I agree. They play a lot of great songs, but they repeat over and over! gets annoying
I have voiced my disappointment with ZROCK several times. But they just don't think that ZROCK can survive on it's own with just rock music.

But yes, everytime I come to Pikeville I put it on ZROCK and if I do manage to catch a rock song, it's followed up by some R&B or ©rap.
Q95 is the most disappointing for me. They commercial way too much, they don't play up to date songs, and if I hear "Counting Blue Cars" one more time, I'm going to end my own life.
BCF4L Wrote:Q95 is the most disappointing for me. They commercial way too much, they don't play up to date songs, and if I hear "Counting Blue Cars" one more time, I'm going to end my own life.

Hey, I like that song..........

....then again, I only hear it maybe once every 4 years.
As others have said, Z-Rock is annoying because the name implies that it would be a mostly rock station, yet it seems like all you ever hear is rap garbage.

Also, Foxy 94, for playing the 'John Boy and Billy' show in the mornings! I can't stand those guys! Smile
whats wrong with rap?
MVP2 Wrote:whats wrong with rap?
For me, some rap songs are ok. If you can understand what they are saying. Most of the rap songs I've heard, I could not understand one word they said.Rolleyes I like some of the back ground music though, most of the ones I've heard they stole the music from some other musician.Wink Big Grin

It sucks.
ComfortEagle Wrote:It sucks.
Smile Smile Smile tell us how you really feel.
Yeah CE... come on... express yourself more clearly.......

LOLOLOL....

If you say so...

seconded
MVP2 Wrote:If you say so...

I could go further in depth, but don't feel like debating it.

I just think a lot of it isn't creative and promotes certain undesirable actions.
rap is the laziest form of music. mostly its the same line repeated over and over to a beat that isn't a bit original. most of it anyway. and the rest of it is about 3 things. money sex and violence
I was listening to z-rock the other day in the car, and it was nothing but r&b and rap, I was bummed.

I wasn't really saying I had a problem with rap itself, just that the station is called "Z-Rock" when they seem to play much more rap than rock.

However, I do think that 99% of rap out there right now is garbage. I did like some of the older rap artists like NWA and Run DMC, but all of it now sounds exactly the same.
More Cowbell Wrote:I wasn't really saying I had a problem with rap itself, just that the station is called "Z-Rock" when they seem to play much more rap than rock.

However, I do think that 99% of rap out there right now is garbage. I did like some of the older rap artists like NWA and Run DMC, but all of it now sounds exactly the same.

I agree. Smile Seems like Akon or Timbaland sings the same chorus in every rap song.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I could go further in depth, but don't feel like debating it.

I just think a lot of it isn't creative and promotes certain undesirable actions.

Try listening to some underground artists...not 50cent and all those other losers.

It does not take musical talent to string together rhymes. I just can not stand it.
Try 107.1 the Killer B..... All Hit Music all the Time!
killerb Wrote:Try 107.1 the Killer B..... All Hit Music all the Time!

Never heard of it.
that's what i'd like to know.....i love rock but i also love rap...i don't like one certain genre
torQQue Wrote:I agree. Smile Seems like Akon or Timbaland sings the same chorus in every rap song.
Yea Timbaland is always like .....A.....on all the songs he produces it's annoying
More Cowbell Wrote:I wasn't really saying I had a problem with rap itself, just that the station is called "Z-Rock" when they seem to play much more rap than rock.

I agree with you on that one.....
Let me tell all of you what to listen to > Real music on 102.3 wdxc. It's country baby. WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!