Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If you could put on a show...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
together at the expo featuring 3 or 4 bands, who would you get and who would headline.ex. mine would beTaking back sunday (headline)Coheed and CambriaAlkaline Triow/ special guests Alexic
Brand New -Headline-, The Early November, Thursday, The Almost as the guests. And yeah, TBS and Coheed would be good too.
I would pay good money to see your show
Current bands/singers: The Black Crowes, Govt Mule, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, John Mayer, Oasis

of all time: Grand Funk Railroad (the real GFRR), Jimi Hendrix, Lynyrd Skynyrd (the real Skynyrd), Marshall Tucker Band (the real MTB), Allman Bros Band..
I know I listed five for each, lol..but I could list literally 20 all time bands from the 60s and 70s..
Kings of Leon, Coheed and Cambria, Taking Back Sunday, Arctic Monkeys

In no particular order.
Or:

Rilo Kiley, Eisley, Tegan and Sara, Regina Spektor
Or:

The Decembrists, Patrick Park, and Death Cab for Cutie.
explosions in the sky trans siberian orchestra avenged sevenfold
Aerosmith, ACDC, Metallica & Barry Manilow, LMAO...
N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, and O-town. Special performances by Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. Now that is a show. Smile

Just kidding. Actually I'd like to see Akon, Eminem, 50 Cent, and Kanye West together. But I know the Expo would never get anyone like that together. I'm a rap kinda guy myself. Rap and Country are my two favorite genres.
Simon and Garfunkel as the headline and have Keane for the opening act.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I would pay good money to see your show

Yeah, would be one sick show.
Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Bullet for my Valentine, Kiss
BCF4L Wrote:N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, and O-town. Special performances by Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. Now that is a show. Smile

Just kidding. Actually I'd like to see Akon, Eminem, 50 Cent, and Kanye West together. But I know the Expo would never get anyone like that together. I'm a rap kinda guy myself. Rap and Country are my two favorite genres.

Rap and country are also my two favorite genres...hah I bet Lil wayne would come to the expo.
BCF4L Wrote:N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, and O-town. Special performances by Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. Now that is a show. Smile

EXCELLENT!!! I agree with ya that this WOULD be a great concert!!

I would also like to see......
Bob Seger
Eddie Money
Bob Dylan
Sheryl Crow...

LOL... Don't ask why I put Sheryl... I guess it's because she "likes a good beer buzz early in the mornin"....
Not necesarily together, but I'd love to see these artists...just a few off the top of my head

Garth Brooks!!
Papa Roach (again)
Bryan Adams
CARRIE UNDERWOOD
Big & Rich
GEORGE STRAIT
Miranda Lambert